Your favourite video games!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Playstation one there was this game called Pepsi man....HAHA....best game ever (also best theme song.....PEPSI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN)[video=youtube]
Also on PS1 there was road rash, Crash(the greatest game), and who could forget twisted metal (also the greatest game).
On PS2 I have this game called NARC thats not that popular but I really liked it. You had to bust people and do missions to find who's making a strange new drug called liquid soul, and after you bust people you could take the drugs they had and either USE THEM or deposit them, haha there was a good range of drugs in the game too, also you could get addcited and then you'd get withdrawals but only with some of the drugs.
I liked Tony hawk american wasteland but only watched my sister playing, all the tony hawk games were good.
NFS most wanted was alright too
There was a game called Just cause where you could steal a helicopter while still on the ground........good game good game
I had a donald duck game on PS1, I had a mortal combat game that was very gory, if you lost you would fall down a closed tower onto some huge spikes at the bottom. and the K.O moves were horrible too. Maybe my favorite would be the Harr Potter games on PS1

Well, I was apparently temporarily possessed last weekend and impulsively purchased an Xbox....which is really funny cuz I have NO IDEA how to play any of the games, lol....bought Black Ops and thus far, have made 2 kills and lasted about 47 seconds...wish there was a training manual for non-gamer girls lol.

MissGuided said:
Well, I was apparently temporarily possessed last weekend and impulsively purchased an Xbox....which is really funny cuz I have NO IDEA how to play any of the games, lol....bought Black Ops and thus far, have made 2 kills and lasted about 47 seconds...wish there was a training manual for non-gamer girls lol.

That's ok, I could teach you ;)
btw do you have a favourite game?

Felix said:
MissGuided said:

Really, Felix? You would do that? Thank you!

No favorite yet, Black Ops is the first and only one that I purchased. Trying to figure out my 'niche'...lol

MissGuided said:
Felix said:
MissGuided said:

Really, Felix? You would do that? Thank you!

No favorite yet, Black Ops is the first and only one that I purchased. Trying to figure out my 'niche'...lol

lol that's ok.
You should make sure to try GTA IV. Pure awesome.

well, i did try Saints Row but didn't do well. there are no instructions and the dude moved way too fast - made my eyes cross and thought i was gonna lose my lunch lol

tbh, I don't know yet, lol. I have never played anything on Xbox until I bought that silly COD zombie killing thing. And, I am awful at it, the screen moves so fast and my eyes start to cross. You have any suggestions for a newb?

A suggestion for zombies would be to shoot the initial ones in the legs then stab them (more points) also use a grenade near the end of a round to have a crawler ( zombie with no legs who moves really slow) this lets you reload on ammo or buy new guns at your leisure.

A suggestion for other games is hard to make without knowing what genre you like!

i'll have to work on the zombie battle strategy lol....i am still trying to make my fingers press the buttons my brain tells it to....no coordination lol

MissGuided said:
tbh, I don't know yet, lol. I have never played anything on Xbox until I bought that silly COD zombie killing thing. And, I am awful at it, the screen moves so fast and my eyes start to cross. You have any suggestions for a newb?

As far as horror goes, i like the Silent Hill games. most of them (especially the older ones) don't have fast paced combat and rely more on weird puzzle solving and plot lines. the game mostly involves straying into a secluded and haunted resort town for one reason or another.

anyway see 'silent hill hd collection' for xbox, unless you find something you like better of course.

Latest posts

Back