Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has 2 deffiently av Good hygiene, He has 2 av a very good sense of humour & a luvly personality, He has 2 b a gentleman & offer u a drink on the first date, Hold doors open for u, Treat u like a princess etc,

There's something you considered unattractive in a man for a long time, but now you changed your mind?

Xpendable said:
There's something you considered unattractive in a man for a long time, but now you changed your mind?

If you ask me what I'd find unattractive in a man based on personality, I'd say things like arrogance, lying, rudeness etc. Then I don't think I can change my mind to such unattractive traits.

Now if you're referring to physical unattractiveness, I'd say I am not attracted to unhygienic guys who do not know how to take care of themselves? So even with this, I don't think I can change my mind unless he changes this behaviour to the better.

Maybe I misunderstood the point of your question but I'll just put this out there in case I am on the right track.

What I find unattractive in people in general and so I wouldn't want to get close to them :
Being mean, sexist, racist, homophobic, macho, arrogant, rude, don't like animals, lack of humour, like of imagination, lack of empathy, think cartoons/anime/videogames/comics are all childish and stupid, not interested in other cultures, are very into religion, think art is useless, think Kanye West is the great artist.

Cataplasme said:
What I find unattractive in people in general and so I wouldn't want to get close to them :
Being mean, sexist, racist, homophobic, macho, arrogant, rude, don't like animals, lack of humour, like of imagination, lack of empathy, think cartoons/anime/videogames/comics are all childish and stupid, not interested in other cultures, are very into religion, think art is useless, think Kanye West is the great artist.

Just one of these would it take to cut him off?

Xpendable said:
Cataplasme said:

so in short she is very, very picky.

How is that picky? I agree with everything she said. I feel like being mean, sexist, racist, homophobic, macho, arrogant or rude is probably a turn-off for most women.
Edit: my boyfriend has none of these traits and I know many more guys who have none of these traits. They're lovely boys.

Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Pure honesty. Non-judgemental. And what the ladies above said, ego control.

I am honest but it hasn't done me any good so far !

But you are judgmental?

Triple Bogey said:
Xpendable said:

so in short she is very, very picky.

People have a right to be picky if they choose to be.

Cataplasme said:
think Kanye West is the great artist.

anigif_enhanced-25912-1404099140-7.gif

Xpendable said:
What were the reasons for a man to reject you in the past?

Too ugly, too fat, needed to work on myself, too busy, and was in my own little world too much.

VanillaCreme said:
Nicolelt said:
Too ugly, too fat, . . .

I've gotten these reasons too.

Me three. Also, not sexual enough.

There have probably been other reasons too, but they don't always tell you why they're rejecting you.

Latest posts

Back