Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:
Smiled at her this morning but she was on her phone and didn't notice, hahaha.

Assuming this is someone you're interested in, perhaps try being the traditional gentleman when the opportunity arises. Open a door for her for example. I know some women find this weirdly derogatory but any reasonable person would see that you are just being polite. :)

No doors at a outside bus stop, haha.

Oh is that the only place you see one another? I know, let her get on the bus first. XD

Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:

Assuming this is someone you're interested in, perhaps try being the traditional gentleman when the opportunity arises. Open a door for her for example. I know some women find this weirdly derogatory but any reasonable person would see that you are just being polite. :)

Oh is that the only place you see one another? I know, let her get on the bus first. XD

I don't even get on the bus, just walk past on my way to work. Gah, for some reason I really want this chick even though I don't know her name or anything about her.

Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:

I don't even get on the bus, just walk past on my way to work. Gah, for some reason I really want this chick even though I don't know her name or anything about her.

What about a simple "Good Morning" for a few days to realise you are talking to her. If she responds well to this, maybe say something about the weather.

Serenia said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:

What about a simple "Good Morning" for a few days to realise you are talking to her. If she responds well to this, maybe say something about the weather.

I'm walking past and don't really have a reason to stop so I'd have to her to look up from her phone and I'd probably have to shout. If you could all see the place I'm describing then you could see why it'd be so awkward.

Paraiyar said:
Serenia said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:
Paraiyar said:

I'm walking past and don't really have a reason to stop so I'd have to her to look up from her phone and I'd probably have to shout. If you could all see the place I'm describing then you could see why it'd be so awkward.

Ah ok, fingers crossed she happens to be looking one day. This reminds me of that vid that was doing the rounds maybe a year ago, things that you might miss looking at your phone for long periods.

Serenia said:
Paraiyar said:
Serenia said:
Paraiyar said:
Bubblebeam said:

Ah ok, fingers crossed she happens to be looking one day. This reminds me of that vid that was doing the rounds maybe a year ago, things that you might miss looking at your phone for long periods.

Lol, yep.

3 weeks since I broke up with my ex and she's already dating someone else. I actually feel hurt that I'm that's forgettable. I was very good to that girl, too good. :-(

Nice But Dim Jim said:
3 weeks since I broke up with my ex and she's already dating someone else. I actually feel hurt that I'm that's forgettable. I was very good to that girl, too good. :-(

Just because she's dating someone doesn't mean she's emotionally moved on. Like Amy says...some people don't want that void in their lives.

EveWasFramed said:
Nice But Dim Jim said:

Just because she's dating someone doesn't mean she's emotionally moved on. Like Amy says...some people don't want that void in their lives.

Yep I agree with this 100 percent as I've always done the same. Some just need someone to fill that void and hate being alone. Now that I think about it I dont think I ever had more then 3 months of my life with a girlfriend involved... It's definitely not right and it's wrong because that new person she is with is just to fill the gap. Physically she is with him but mentally she still thinks of you. Don't make the same mistake the one I call the absolute worse to make. The saying of rebound girlfriend/boyfriend is the worst thing anyone can do.

I think men and women can try and replace someone at the same speed it doesnt mean the new person is meaninful, she could just be trying to hurt you. or fill a void.

M_also_lonely said:
I have a question about girls but i don't know if that is weird to post it here.

If it does end up seeming weird then you have your anonymity to protect you anyhow.

Paraiyar said:
M_also_lonely said:
I have a question about girls but i don't know if that is weird to post it here.

If it does end up seeming weird then you have your anonymity to protect you anyhow.

Since the last few times, I have been receiving only hostile or I may say unfriendly response from the people. So I am afraid to do so. I would be great if someone who knows about girls sends me a PM. Thank you.

Mick Travis said:
When women lose their sex drive, do we men look even more foolish?

When? Do women have a timer or something? I wouldn't say that makes men look foolish. At least, I don't see how it would. But that wholly depends on the individual. It's not a general thing.

Latest posts

Back