Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WrongDecision said:
Mick Travis said:
When women lose their sex drive, do we men look even more foolish?

Wait till you're married then you will find your answer

I guess if you're married to someone you really had no business marrying, you will find the answer.

I guess women can have a diminished sex drive while on menopause, but there is hormone replacement therapy now.
so it is all good. sex drive is back.

AmytheTemperamental said:
WrongDecision said:
Mick Travis said:

Wait till you're married then you will find your answer

I guess if you're married to someone you really had no business marrying, you will find the answer.

Thought this was a place to help one another out and not bash them? Nice welcoming party response. Thanks.

VanillaCreme said:
Mick Travis said:

When? Do women have a timer or something? I wouldn't say that makes men look foolish. At least, I don't see how it would. But that wholly depends on the individual. It's not a general thing.

I've been around a lot of women in my life. Their presence sent me into a romantic trance. I instinctively wooed mates like a bower bird. I became putty in the hands of these women who were instinctively driven to their own survival. I must have looked like an idiot being guided by pheromones. I know the girls got lost in the moment as well, come reproduction time, but they snapped out of it soon after. I was still a slave to their will. I figure most males go through this natural ritual.

I've observed that women care far less about engaging in reproductive acts than men and eventually lose their sex drive. This makes sense to me, since they have the children, and would lose interest. Their mission as a female homo sapiens is accomplished, and their bodies grow weary of child birth. The male of the species is simply driven to make more homo sapiens with as many females as possible. I figure that once a woman's sex drive is gone, the natural behavior of the male would be pretty annoying to them.

mauthecat said:
I guess women can have a diminished sex drive while on menopause, but there is hormone replacement therapy now.

My girlfriend seems relieved to have lost her sex drive. She's always admired the life of nuns. I worry that I may show signs of interest. She seems to get annoyed if she thinks I do. I'm sure this happens to most couples. However, I hear that loss of libido for a man can result in health problems. At least we still have vaudeville.

I try to hide my interest in female beauty from everyone. I get the feeling girls get tired of being looked at. It's weird watching guys swing their heads around to stare at women.

I've never had a desire to reproduce. I almost see homo sapiens as a species that will bring its own destruction. At best, I see it as an abusive hive. We could do so much better for ourselves, but the hive is set up to benefit only a few.

Mick Travis said:
mauthecat said:

My girlfriend seems relieved to have lost her sex drive. She's always admired the life of nuns. I worry that I may show signs of interest. She seems to get annoyed if she thinks I do. I'm sure this happens to most couples. However, I hear that loss of libido for a man can result in health problems. At least we still have vaudeville.

I try to hide my interest in female beauty from everyone. I get the feeling girls get tired of being looked at. It's weird watching guys swing their heads around to stare at women.

I've never had a desire to reproduce. I almost see homo sapiens as a species that will bring its own destruction. At best, I see it as an abusive hive. We could do so much better for ourselves, but the hive is set up to benefit only a few.
Keep your mits off my honey

What? Is this from a vaudeville routine?

EDIT: I find that "Keep you mitts off" is attributed to gangsters. I'm guessing it was revived in Looney Tunes. I found that Bugs Bunny said, "Take your dirty mitts off of me!" in Rabbit's Kin.

I see "Friends" used it in reference to food.

Mick Travis said:
What? Is this from a vaudeville routine?

EDIT: I find that "Keep you mitts off" is attributed to gangsters. I'm guessing it was revived in Looney Tunes. I found that Bugs Bunny said, "Take your dirty mitts off of me!" in Rabbit's Kin.

I see "Friends" used it in reference to food.

Not entirely...I think you may have missed the simplicity of the comment or maybe lost in translation 'mits' refers to hands maybe a less common English expression but still very much in use 'honey' relates to, in the first instance' hive' as per your post but is also a staggeringly clever piece of wordplay on my part as it also relates to 'girlfriend/partner or I would imagine given the nature of my rambling post 'live in carer' and lay down in a darkened room is obviously the advise I should have given myself prior to my response.

Ah, brilliant! I was thinking "hive mind", and for some strange reason started thinking about ants. However, it could have applied to aphid farming as well. Thanks for waking me up.

Mick Travis said:
Ah, brilliant! I was thinking "hive mind", and for some strange reason started thinking about ants. However, it could have applied to aphid farming as well. Thanks for waking me up.

An Ant hive... now there's a concept to juggle with : )

Mick Travis said:
Our future?

[youtube]8Xvsxarw-J0[/youtube]

Interesting links on the page.
Don't imagine the ants shared the same enthusiasm... uninvited molten aluminum art installation...bit of a sodding imposition as it descends via the air conditioning.

sothatwasmylife said:
Don't imagine the ants shared the same enthusiasm... uninvited molten aluminum art installation...bit of a sodding imposition as it descends via the air conditioning.

A (mis)quote from the page...

"A thousand voices cried out in terror where suddenly silence"

I love life. I let flies out rather than kill or trap them. However, I'm not so friendly with brown recluses or black widows. I can't let their numbers grow here. I do let other spiders roam my place. I take out the grass spiders. They'd just get stepped on or chased by the cats.

Mick Travis said:
sothatwasmylife said:

A (mis)quote from the page...

"A thousand voices cried out in terror where suddenly silence"

I love life. I let flies out rather than kill or trap them. However, I'm not so friendly with brown recluses or black widows. I can't let their numbers grow here. I do let other spiders roam my place. I take out the grass spiders. They'd just get stepped on or chased by the cats.

As long as you don't experience the same problem with women it'll probably map out, if you do use the cat as a default : )

TheRealCallie said:
How do you feel about men who shave? Like their legs and everything, not just the face.

I don't mind. If they want to trim up or rip out or whatever, that's on them. I don't mind either side. Let 'em do their thing.

TheRealCallie said:
Yes yes, I'm a woman and I'm asking women a question....get over it.

How do you feel about men who shave? Like their legs and everything, not just the face.

Since you get to ask here I guess I can answer lol

As a guy that can fit into the bear category. ..man scaping is a must to make sure I am not mistaken for a sasquach lol ... not razor or ripped out just trimmed

Latest posts

Back