Demotivational Posters

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

These always crack me up.

This one hits close to home - too close sometimes. I've wondered sometimes if I'm not meant to be some sort of cautionary tale for others. "Whatever you do, don't be like THIS woman!" lol

mistakes03.jpg

I'm not going to hang either of those two over my work station anytime soon...lol
I have those moments, days, years..where either or both messages would cause me to swallow and mutter..oh honeysuckle to yourself.
But in the end, I get up the next morning and do the best I can. It's all any of us can do. :)

Nina said:
But in the end, I get up the next morning and do the best I can. It's all any of us can do. :)

Sure, I get up and do my best the next day, but I like to laugh while I'm doing it. :p

I am frequently forced to laugh at myself, when attempting to do, "the best I can" cause no one is around that's doing something funnier or more pathetic than me. :p
Those are the days I sometimes do my BEST...sad but true in a comical sort of way.:D

i love these too. every couple of days i check the site to view new ones.

I used to make demotivational posters and post 'em on those sites... but mine weren't really what I would consider people appropriate. lol

Badjedidude said:
I used to make demotivational posters and post 'em on those sites... but mine weren't really what I would consider people appropriate. lol

i made a few too. they were always something nerdy though.

LOL

I thought this was going to be about members with no motivation :p

Here is one you'll probably like...

80650735.jpg

Latest posts

Back