Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?
write, please, write to me, I miss you.
The strength to do something I've been wanting to do for years and never got around to.
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do" - Goethe

"Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching" - C. S. Lewis
I want all this to be over
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Chop some wood at grandparents'. Just to get tired.
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
(05-22-2017, 04:30 PM)Meaw Wrote: Chop some wood at grandparents'. Just to get tired.

I like doing stuff like these. Helps to remove all the negative energy and always makes me feel good after.
[Image: first-thing-you-need-know-about-Baby-Gro...-dance.gif]
(05-22-2017, 04:30 PM)Meaw Wrote: Chop some wood at grandparents'. Just to get tired.

"Chopping Wood" would've been a great TV show but it got axed.
Sad
I want this ache to leave my head and eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll always get you the right ones” John Lennon
I want to know how.................

If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

If you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got
(05-24-2017, 07:30 PM)Hopetracer Wrote: I want this ache to leave my head and eyes.

Headaches are the worst, especially around the head and eyes. Have you tried drinking water? <3

(05-22-2017, 05:48 PM)ladyforsaken Wrote:

I like doing stuff like these. Helps to remove all the negative energy and always makes me feel good after.

I absolutely agree! When I feel negative energy it helps me so much to move my body. Have you tried yoga? <3
(Yesterday, 03:19 AM)clarecui Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:30 PM)Hopetracer Wrote: I want this ache to leave my head and eyes.

Headaches are the worst, especially around the head and eyes. Have you tried drinking water? <3

Pressure points also help temporarily, at least you feel less pounding. Try massaging the temples or pressing down the sides of the bridge of your nose for a few seconds at a time, right by the inner corner of the eyes.
Feel better, Hope!
[Image: tumblr_nijo7fZHBz1qg20oho1_500.gif]
"Being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy"
-Edgar A. Poe