So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
Need to hit him with a critical so you can do 2d8 damage.

Gotta take a weapon proficiency to remove the penalty, weapon focus to get an extra damage point, power attack for even more damage (though less chance to hit), and improved critical to extend my critical damage range, then BAM, let him have it straight to wound points.

That's a lot of feats though.  And with my attributes, I feel like I have minuses across the board :(

kamya said:
Will take a lot of hard work and dedication.
It will.  If it's even possible at all, or if bad impressions are unbeatable, if I don't have good enough genetics, or if I just don't have good enough luck.  I'm afraid that I keep finding myself in this same frustrating situation over and over of being in a position of powerlessness because I'm just too naturally mediocre to do any better, and for me to want more is to basically try to go against nature itself.

TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:
Need to hit him with a critical so you can do 2d8 damage.

Gotta take a weapon proficiency to remove the penalty, weapon focus to get an extra damage point, power attack for even more damage (though less chance to hit), and improved critical to extend my critical damage range, then BAM, let him have it straight to wound points.

That's a lot of feats though.  And with my attributes, I feel like I have minuses across the board :(

LOL Jesus Christ that was a long time ago. A time, in fact, for me, where feats weren't a thing yet and it still said AD&D on the box ;-)
You guys still playing that?
I used to play an expert thief based on the Autolycus character from mythology and the Hercules tv series, who claimed to be the King of Thieves, was really quite good but had a tendency to bungle, had a heart of gold but was a jerk lol.
Fun times.

Coffee cake, lol. But nowhere in town had any (that isn't why I went to town I might add, lol).

Latest posts

Back