So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! ha! The Family Guy is a cool show.

Right now I want a presidential candidate and a vice presidential candidate who are real leaders and are fiscally responsible. Unfortunately we are stuck with either Superiority Complex Trump and Puny Pence OR Sleepy Joe and fill in the blank black female spot to get votes, Kamala Harris. BTW, it almost seems like Sleepy Joe is going to step down and hand off the presidency to his vice after a little while. So, fill in the spot may very well become the president. So, keep that in mind. Nearly all the politicians want to spend this country into oblivion. They are racing to see who can do it the fastest. Vote for me because I'll give you even MORE FREE MONEY!!!!! Buy, buy the value of the dollar.

A glass of champagne,but I'm not allowed to drink because my son got into university of his choice🤸🤸🤸🤸😄.

I want there to be no more illegal drugs. I was out walking earlier this morning and came across a crack whore with her pimp and drug selling partners not far behind. Talk about slavery and abuse. It's just something else for the cops to ignore and they do. I felt bad for the woman and told her so after she finished me off. Ha! Ha! Just seeing if you are reading this or not. That's so gross! I would never do that! It is a horrible situation though. Where's all the people up in arms and protesting about that? She picked all kinds of soars on her face and she was missing teeth. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties. That is such a waste.

Latest posts

Back