So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
A time machine. For various reasons.

If I went back in time and gave myself a hammy, could I go to jail for ******* myself?

*crickets*

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Richard_39 said:

If I went back in time and gave myself a hammy, could I go to jail for ******* myself?

Hmm. Giving yourself anything would probably lead to a paradoxe that would cause the destruction of the universe.

I'd just plan to go back and paralyse someone into a wheelchair. That'd stop a bunch of stuff.

Monster...

Oh. What's that in my right hand? I guess that I don't want anything then.

Richard_39 said:
Richard_39 said:

Hmm. Giving yourself anything would probably lead to a paradoxe that would cause the destruction of the universe.

I'd just plan to go back and paralyse someone into a wheelchair. That'd stop a bunch of stuff.

Why do people always plan to kill someone like Hitler and such. Louis C.K. said one time in his stand up how stupid it was how everyone thinks just because they had a time machine they could automatically ..just ******* go kill kill Hitler. Like he didn't have guards or some honeysuckle. I mean even with our technology today we can't just...go ******* just "fresia you guys stand aside BOOM!" LOL.

Richard_39 said:
Richard_39 said:

Why do people always plan to kill someone like Hitler and such. Louis C.K. said one time in his stand up how stupid it was how everyone thinks just because they had a time machine they could automatically ..just ******* go kill kill Hitler. Like he didn't have guards or some honeysuckle. I mean even with our technology today we can't just...go ******* just "fresia you guys stand aside BOOM!" LOL.
Not Hitler.
Someone else. About 6 years ago would do the trick for me.
Y'all can go kill Hitler on your own times. I don't want to change the future like that, not since The Guardian of Forever ;-)
You can check my post history for details of said event I'd pick. One stands out.

A just one of those "My sized Barbie's" build for me .....but will with a.....
ok ok

A machine that wraps Christmas gifts so I won't have to. No matter how many Christmases, er, Christmasi I live through, my presents always wind up looking like Stevie Wonder wrapped them with his feet.

To beat the ever-loving honeysuckle out of my so-called betters, humiliate them completely, see them broken, in pain, fear, shame, defeat, and driven away. I don't just want to improve, I want to compete against another person and beat him. I want my power to break his power and make him lose. I want to know what it feels like to defeat, crush, vanquish an enemy. I want to be seen as strong and taken seriously, not someone who invites poor treatment.

To have known how to do this social honeysuckle correctly in the first place so that I wouldn't have even been in this situation.

To know how to be someone who can succeed, someone who can be attractive, but without losing myself along the way.

TheSkaFish said:
To beat the ever-loving honeysuckle out of my so-called betters, humiliate them completely, see them broken, in pain, fear, shame, defeat, and driven away.  I don't just want to improve, I want to compete against another person and beat him.  I want my power to break his power and make him lose.  I want to know what it feels like to defeat, crush, vanquish an enemy.  I want to be seen as strong and taken seriously, not someone who invites poor treatment.  

To have known how to do this social honeysuckle correctly in the first place so that I wouldn't have even been in this situation.

To know how to be someone who can succeed, someone who can be attractive, but without losing myself along the way.

Need to hit him with a critical so you can do 2d8 damage.

TheSkaFish said:
To beat the ever-loving honeysuckle out of my so-called betters, humiliate them completely, see them broken, in pain, fear, shame, defeat, and driven away.  I don't just want to improve, I want to compete against another person and beat him.  I want my power to break his power and make him lose.  I want to know what it feels like to defeat, crush, vanquish an enemy.  I want to be seen as strong and taken seriously, not someone who invites poor treatment.  

Will take a lot of hard work and dedication.

Latest posts

Back