Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
what was the last movie you saw?
[Image: lion_ver5.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_nfkuwbyCHu1qegzff.gif]
(04-09-2017, 12:14 AM)Minus Wrote: [Image: JTx6f5P.jpg]

lol, that's even worse.  Big Grin  Go back to the huge ones, at least I can see them.
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

The Boss Baby
[Image: snowden.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_nfkuwbyCHu1qegzff.gif]
[Image: 220px-The_Fate_of_The_Furious_Theatrical_Poster.jpg]
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

[Image: Smurfs_The_Lost_Village_poster.jpg]
DISCLAIMER:

The other day was National Canadian Film Day, so i watched....

[Image: Z7ms2Cu.jpg?1]

and

[Image: bG0DiwQ.jpg?1]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRMFEaMNrh8m-wOZGx3_l...RLT9AjfT_-]

Middle-of-the-road Woody Allen. I laughed quite a bit, but the overall story didn't really interest me.
"I could settle not to see you again, but I would rather you were brought to an end."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie anticipation Gorbachov 21 2,474 02-26-2017, 07:09 AM
Last Post: owmygod
Question What is the scariest movie ever? robertwill 34 5,749 02-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: pinocio
  Name a movie title or song that describes something in your life StorytellerSly 2 1,068 01-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Wink what's your favourite movie. pinocio 2 453 12-28-2016, 08:57 PM
  Are there some movie scenes you wish you hadn’t seen as a kid? AnonymousMe 0 654 09-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: AnonymousMe
  minions movie Sci-Fi 14 2,492 06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Last Post: mauthecat
  First movie you stood in line to see. Nuke1967 7 1,316 01-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Case
  Favorite Movie as a Child Nuke1967 17 1,847 09-15-2015, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Nuke1967
  Lonely Movie Club exasperated 12 2,277 03-29-2015, 05:24 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy
  What movie scene describes you? exasperated 8 1,317 03-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy