Who do you look like?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Good Citizen

So pick a celebrity, maybe someone you've been likened too...so no being all negative and putting up pictures of swamp monsters! Just a genuine likeness you or someone has noticed.

I've had a few people say I look like Owen Wilson, especially when I had similar length hair, even my little one when he was a baby saw a picture of him on the pc and said "daddy!". I'm quite happy with this comparison, I've had far worse!! :D

owen%20wilson.jpg

I've lost count of the number of people who have said I remind them of the girl from The Ring! I'm not sure that's a compliment.

halloween-ring2.png

In my head though I look like...

6a00e554f1ae9388330115709cee07970b-800wi

3719320.png
Alanis Morissette

This one I can see it. I'm almost always told I remind someone of someone else...like their neighbor or a friend's friend. lol.

Well, I guess , if I had to pick one, then german actor Matthias Schweighöfer would most likely be closest in terms of looks. But less skinny, more muscles and different hair color.
e40988d4de1a2f77825110d167513a1b.jpg

Umm, at the risk of sounding deluded, I have pictures where I look ever-so-slightly like Cheryl Cole if we both have our hair tied back. I can't stress enough that this is a very superficial resemblance (and some wishful thinking on my part). But I can think of no other famous person I even remotely look like.

cheryl-cole-meets-fans-signs-autographs-and_5799877.jpg

Let's just say I'm being very kind to myself here...

Milly said:
Umm, at the risk of sounding deluded, I have pictures where I look ever-so-slightly like Cheryl Cole if we both have our hair tied back. I can't stress enough that this is a very superficial resemblance (and some wishful thinking on my part). But I can think of no other famous person I even remotely look like.

cheryl-cole-meets-fans-signs-autographs-and_5799877.jpg

Let's just say I'm being very kind to myself here...

Can you do the Geordie accent? :)

Some people say I resemble Fiona Apple, I don't think so though. Only very slightly if at all.

apple-sm.jpg

I've been told I look like Jean-Pierre Léaud, whom I usually have in my avatars. I love most of his characters and films, so I approve.

tumblr_lwaskwZQkI1r1xg1mo1_500.gif

Most people tell me I look like Halle Berry.

Which of course must be a lie because if I did, I'd be having two gorgeous hunks fighting in my yard right now.

Halle20Berry20long20hair_zps0f1fd56a.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts

Back