Who do you look like?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahhha... maybe you don't have those two hunks fighting in your yard because they are too intimidated by your beauty to be in your life in the first place. PERSPECTIVE! :p

tumblr_mcorsjBpGV1ratkt0o1_500.gif

Millarca said:
Hahhha... maybe you don't have those two hunks fighting in your yard because they are too intimidated by your beauty to be in your life in the first place. PERSPECTIVE! :p

hahaha, I'm gonna tell myself this the next time I get rejected! :D

When the television show Heroes was popular I use to get both Peter and Nathan Petrelli (can't recall the actors names) all the time.

Brad Pitt
bradaviator.jpg

Ryan Gosling
images

Tobey Maguire
tmaguire.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe
news_image_daniel_radcliffe_gaat_studeren_6000.jpg

And Shelbydanielle just told me I look like Patrick J. Adams which is probably the closest i heard until now.

patrick-j-adams-672500l.jpg

What I actually look like:
2l9ie51.jpg

I'm not saying I look like them but this is what I hear from other people most of the time.

Seosa said:
Tear of the Goddess said:
And Shelbydanielle just told me...

Tell her from me, she's a *****.

Seosa, huh!!?? Bit harsh!

Tear of the Goddess, from that pic and the ones posted I'd say you're coming in as a Maquire/Radcliffe love child. Definitely a bit of both of them in you. :cool:

Seosa said:
Tear of the Goddess said:
And Shelbydanielle just told me...

Tell her from me, she's a *edit*.

Dude. What's wrong with you? You can't go around calling people things like that around here. If it happens a second time, you will need a vacation.

EDIT: Strike the above statement. You DO get a vacation now that I read your second post on the matter.

annik said:
I've lost count of the number of people who have said I remind them of the girl from The Ring! I'm not sure that's a compliment.

In my head though I look like...

6a00e554f1ae9388330115709cee07970b-800wi

I feel the need to belatedly step in and defend your honour, definitely more Ali MacGraw than the Ring lady!

I think you should let me put The Ring on next time your down its not that scary really. ;)

The Good Citizen said:
SophiaGrace said:
I look like myself. That's how different I look.

Well that answer is allowed Soph, as you're famous in your own right. :cool:

I'm too famous for my socks too famous for my socks too famous yeaaaah

People often say i look just like Rio Ferdinand. Infact i hear it all the time.
Rio%20Ferdinand.jpg

Latest posts

Back