Links to Take me to Post on a Thread in Emails

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishingWell

Reaction score
I don't know if it is my computer or browser or ALL, but when I get an email, and I click on the link to post on a thread, it takes me to Internet Explorer, which I use, and that little blue circle that your curser turns into when you are waiting for something to come up, just continues to do that, and I end up having to close it and delete the email. I tried refresh, but to no avail.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Incredimail, which is not the problem, because everything else on there is working, and it goes through Outlook mail first.
The blue circle that keeps turning around while you are waiting for anything to come up on your screen.

Working as a technician and training in IT, it's always funny to me when people answer with "... which is not the problem" and more often than not it is the problem. Which mail client you are using or which browser you are using are relevant questions whether you realize it or not. The process of troubleshooting is sometimes best traversed by using process of elimination.

For instance... "It's not working".

Try a different default browser. Is it working?
Try a different mail client. Is it working?
Update windows. Is it working?
Update drivers. Is it working?
Etc.

Latest posts

Back