Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What attracts you to someone...
An amazing set of boobs. Smile
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
Lack of pre-conceived expectations is always impressive.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Being Eve [Image: th_goo.gif].
intelligence and humorous outlook on life, vitality - "manly hands" are a turn-on, maybe interesting eyes? Bruce Willis' chest hair? Wink
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
(02-20-2013, 07:16 AM)Peaches Wrote: intelligence and humorous outlook on life, vitality - "manly hands" are a turn-on, maybe interesting eyes? Bruce Willis' chest hair? Wink

look no further
(02-20-2013, 07:20 AM)bodafuko Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 07:16 AM)Peaches Wrote: intelligence and humorous outlook on life, vitality - "manly hands" are a turn-on, maybe interesting eyes? Bruce Willis' chest hair? Wink

look no further

Ditto! You could make a rug out of mine.
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
Their kindness, their openness, an unconditional attitude. A great sense of humor. A loving heart towards people.
"Kit Kincade, that's me. K.I.T. Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together."

-Bowfinger

[Image: bowfinger_1999_05_g.jpg]
I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like girls that are pretty discerning about their partners.

I've always waited for the right lady to come along, so I find it really attractive when I meet a girl who is waiting for a really solid guy.

Not that I mean a girl has to have zero experience with guys to be attractive to me, but a girl who picks and chooses her relationships with care is so much more attractive to me than one who just gets with any vaguely handsome guy at every other party.

I also admittedly have a soft spot for pretty faces (of which my definition is pretty wide). But ultimately the hottest thing a girl can have is a personality that just clicks with mine, because I love having a good laugh or deep discussion.

(Also, girls that blush... Toungue )
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."
Did I already mention boobs?
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
Independent, decent and friendly to all without lacking self-esteem. Someone who consciously treats others well in their daily lives.

Someone who might laugh if I try to be funny.

On purely appearance level I can't help but notice east asian women and the general cuteness... I know that sounds dodgy, it IS dodgy...