Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What video game are you currently playing ?
(12-01-2018, 09:46 PM)Jessicat Wrote: I have really loved all the fallouts before this one. As said, I have not played it for many hours so maybe it gets better. So far I’m very disappointed in this game. 
When I was walking out from the shelter the first thing that hit me was the horrible graphics. 
And yes, not much of a story so far. Almost feels like questing in wow. Lol
 *quietly snickering in the corner*, yeah keep playing it definitely gets better 😏
*throw my teddy bear at you* 🙄
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
(12-01-2018, 09:46 PM)Jessicat Wrote: I have really loved all the fallouts before this one. As said, I have not played it for many hours so maybe it gets better. So far I’m very disappointed in this game. 
When I was walking out from the shelter the first thing that hit me was the horrible graphics. 
And yes, not much of a story so far. Almost feels like questing in wow. Lol

Same. I've played for maybe 7 hours, total. 2 of which were during the B.E.T.A.

It's like I'm playing a very low populated MMO. The world is so dead, and the graphics feel like the launch year of this generation. I honestly feel like Fallout 4 looks better. This game was most certainly rushed just for the sake of joining the cash cow that is, the Battle Royale multiplayer, band wagon.

And I agree about the mic, I often look for gaming as an escape from people and like to play Solo but I suppose that's to be expected in this game after all.

I've recently tried Assassin's Creed : Odyssey for a couple hours. It's amazing thus far. It's Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, and Elder Scrolls if they had offspring! I highly recommend it as it's a potent mix. Then again, I am extremely biased towards those three as-is. Toungue

Just dealing with too many demons at the moment to keep motivated to play unfortunately. I just work, mentally drag ass, and sleep lately lol. Hope I snap out of it.
[Image: LhOTIow.png]
I gave it up. 
Damn you Fallout for disappointing me like this. 
Oh well, onwards and upwards. ❤️

Mentally drag ass? That sounds so familiar to me. 😛
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
Just picked up Fallout 4 again. And I bought a Nintendo switch and now I’m trying out the new smash bros!
Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.
Metal as Phuk. It's where old turn-based RPG fans meet and meld with the heavy metal community over some beer, weed, and good jokes. The game is satire gold, and honestly given everything that went into making it, it's pretty awesome for a little satirical indie game. I dig it. I've yet to play the game with a straight face for a full hour, it's funny enough to keep me smirking at the very least.
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommend me game with single player hamburger 4 348 02-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post: hamburger
  Arent you getting sick of video games DanMann 37 5,345 02-07-2019, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Valkatox
  Post An Image Of Your Favorite Video Game Character LoneKiller 62 25,327 01-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Detroit: Become Human!! Questions from the game and your opinions:) Helloworld 1 583 01-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Hazed
  Your Favorite Game of All Time? Ikarmue 105 33,680 07-24-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: krustywazoo
  Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread" LoneKiller 647 113,525 07-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: athelas88
  Make something... (a game) MisterLonely 4 1,488 04-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Scariest game you have ever seen or watched? Ikarmue 27 10,870 08-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Game Giveaway VanillaCreme 12 9,297 03-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  Any game devs here? Garrett 1 2,665 11-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: el Jay