Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?
It's almost impossible (in my experience anyway) to find a partner who will be just as crazy in love with you as you are with them.

So many women that I've fallen completely in love with, but they've only reciprocated a little, and seem fairly preoccupied with other people. Sad.
Quote:What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Henry David Thoreau
Quote:What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

That the girl I was unbelievably in love with, wasn't really in love with me. Had to make the heart wrenching decision to walk away from the relationship, despite still loving her. Kills me to this day...  Sad
Quote:What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Henry David Thoreau
(12-06-2019, 08:30 AM)anIsolatedMan96 Wrote:
Quote:What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

That the girl I was unbelievably in love with, wasn't really in love with me. Had to make the heart wrenching decision to walk away from the relationship, despite still loving her. Kills me to this day...  Sad

Is this the same girl you mentioned became your girlfriend in your other thread?
That I'm responsible for my own situation in life and for fixing my own problems.
That working virtually alone most of my life that I was running away from my SAD .Working with people again with no fear and enjoying it I realise i should have stayed in the office.... fcuk it Sad
Life will get difficult as we get older.
Especially in the old age.
There will be pain. Physical pain, mental, and emotional pain. And when you look outside the window, you'll see death, waiting to knock at your door.
There will be loneliness.

When you're young, there are possibilities. The circle will start getting completed. The boomerang that you threw will start coming towards you.

Guilt, regrets, all will start getting stronger. Because now, time is up. You had your chance.

Maybe, you'll want to meet that girl you loved for years. But never loved you back. How nice it would be, if she could at least spend the last few days with you. She never cared earlier. Will she even remember you?

You won't be able to walk properly, and your children will hate helping you. They might not even help you at all. And you'll just want to die because you can't bear that guilt anymore. But you can't, because you didn't live life thoroughly. You missed out. Missed out on one thing or the other.
Your body won't support you anymore. It wants to merge into earth, where it came from. Your time is up.
Hurts every time I have to calm myself and stfu. 
Not even sure I want to stay silent anymore.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth about us undesirables ITellYouHhwut 73 12,407 12-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SpectraApocalypse