Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking
(07-16-2018, 10:05 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone can build muscle just as easily.  I remember some people just being naturally muscular and strong, and lifting helped them become even more muscular and stronger.  On the other hand, I never seemed to gain much muscle on my own, and lost whatever I did gain pretty quickly.  I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't eating enough protein, didn't have a good lifting plan, wasn't lifting the right way, wasn't pushing myself hard enough, if my body just does not grow muscle, some combination, or what.   But either way, building muscle doesn't seem to be easy for all body types.

X, I think one thing that helps (or hurts) a guy's face, is hairstyle.  You have to find a hairstyle that compliments the shape of your head and face, but once you find it, I really think it can make a big difference.  For me, I feel like a more clean-cut hairstyle fits the shape of my face and head a lot better than long, messy hair.

I'm naturally skinny as fuck and still managed to put on and keep a bit of muscle. Weigh about 5kg more nowadays than I did before I ever went to a gym.
(07-16-2018, 09:48 AM)Xpendable Wrote: You are both wrong in a sense. Yes, he wasn't born like that but he has the biological predisposition to develop like that. And it's not "easy". You could see it takes years of training and not everyone will have the same results. Not to count that you can't change your face with work out.

It's a science to it. Some people build muscle easier than others, that's true. But just about anyone can do it, unless they have some kind of medical disorder. All the time you wasted watching this guy flex what he built, you could have started building your own. No idea what your actual point was with this, but flexing doesn't trap us all in the net.
None of the girls stopped watching or felt disgusted. I'll just said that.
I'm actually David Blane.
(07-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Xpendable Wrote: None of the girls stopped watching or felt disgusted. I'll just said that.

Why would they?

If an attractive woman was showing off her body to random guys do you think any of the guys would feel disgusted?
No they wouldn't, and they wouldn't lie about it either. That's the point.
(07-17-2018, 02:10 AM)Xpendable Wrote: No they wouldn't, and they wouldn't lie about it either. That's the point.

Who's lying? Money, Status, and Looks are not that important to everyone. No one ever said it wasn't important to some people. If you don't have those things and feel you have no hope of attaining any of them, what good does it really do you to obsess over the people that do care about it?
(07-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Xpendable Wrote: None of the girls stopped watching or felt disgusted. I'll just said that.

That's just what was pieced together. You have no knowledge of the clips where someone did stop watching. You're very gullible when it comes to things like this. Again, if you put as much effort into bettering yourself than you do wallowing in pity because other people have what you want, perhaps you'd be a little better off. It clearly bothers you this dude is flexing. You could be working towards a similar goal. Other than encouraging folks who want to gain some muscle to actually do something about it, or to simply torture yourself into sniffling about what you do want and you're not doing anything about it, this was pretty pointless.

At least be encouraging.
Read the title of the thread. This is not about telling people to stop doing something, it was about the myth of confidence being transmited trough air. Everyone can do whatever they want to be better (even when I still doubt that body can be achieved by everyone), but one has to be honest and admit that we assert characteristics to people based inly in their appearance. That guy just stands there and flex, yet he achieves a reaction that other people can't create using words and can take weeks or months. No one will ever convince there's a lot of non shalloq people out there. They are not many or even a few. They are practicably not real anymore.
(07-16-2018, 10:05 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone can build muscle just as easily.  I remember some people just being naturally muscular and strong, and lifting helped them become even more muscular and stronger.  On the other hand, I never seemed to gain much muscle on my own, and lost whatever I did gain pretty quickly.  I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't eating enough protein, didn't have a good lifting plan, wasn't lifting the right way, wasn't pushing myself hard enough, if my body just does not grow muscle, some combination, or what.   But either way, building muscle doesn't seem to be easy for all body types.

X, I think one thing that helps (or hurts) a guy's face, is hairstyle.  You have to find a hairstyle that compliments the shape of your head and face, but once you find it, I really think it can make a big difference.  For me, I feel like a more clean-cut hairstyle fits the shape of my face and head a lot better than long, messy hair.

Bro talk trigger warning...firstly, some people do find it more difficult to put on muscle due to metabolism (if you gain weight easily, you'll put on muscle more easily). Ideally you should get at least 100 grams of protein a day.  I'm currently on a 3 times a week gym schedule using 'pyramid training', which just means starting off heavy and following up with 2 lighter sets. I haven't bulked up much because I've been losing body fat but I've definitely noticed some muscle development which makes me look more proportional and in shape, generally a bit btter. Working muscle groups more frequency but with fewer reps and heavier weight seems to be the most effective method.
Ugh...that is nasty. He looks like he has tumours all over his body. Gross. Not all women appreciate buff men. Blech!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purpose - The Beginning Of Discipline and Confidence ganamede 0 921 07-21-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: ganamede
  Building confidence,higher self esteem and overcoming shyness? owmygod 19 7,412 02-26-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: owmygod
  Self-Confidence Coach AlexD 34 9,015 12-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Last Post: AlexD
  How/where can you meet girls when you are really shy? msbxa 41 6,976 06-14-2016, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Advice for on the spot self-confidence when interviewing Unalome 3 2,411 03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Last Post: kamya
  How to remain having confidence when no womans wants me? Hawx79 61 11,694 10-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Jeckyl's thread of confidence boosting, my experiences and how I left my slump. Jeckyl 4 2,605 09-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Eliraven
  The #1 Way to Gain the Confidence to do Anything Lucent Shadow 14 4,592 07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Last Post: dd11
  Need help with talking to strangers pancakes_online 20 4,272 07-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Aisha
  Body confidence issues AspiringCatLady 14 3,577 02-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Last Post: AspiringCatLady