Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
It's one the few things  less attractive men can change about themselves and the sense of achievement has as much to with the confidence boost as anything.  Then there's the healthier lifestyle.

The only reason why someone being attractive to you would be important is if you are attracted to them. You claim to be one of those less attractive men, but why would it matter to you if any guy were more attractive than you? Unless you wanted to date them, what difference does it make?

I don’t really understand the second part, but the bolded statement bit isn't true for most. People want to be found attractive, even by those they're not attracted to; even if they're already taken etc. It's part of self-esteem. Just because this might not matter to you (you claim), doesn't mean it doen't for the majority.

For the love of...I just love when these threads pop up and the usual people pop up. The female members post what they prefer and none of you want to accept it and challenge them on what THEY like. You can never accept THEIR opinions, all you do is try to prove they are wrong. This is why you can't find anyone and why you are so unattractive. IT'S YOUR ATTITUDE!! Oh beautiful people have it so much easier, ugly people get honeysuckle on, beautiful people have it all they don't have to work for anything. Let it go. It's the same broken record every time. You want to be more attractive, try letting go of all that negativity and build some confidence. Being a negative person will get you know where.

Christ... I hate overused terms like virtue signalling, but it seems apt here. Mindless. Preference for a muscled physique aside almost no-one gets inolved with those they have no physical attraction to.

Sci-Fi said:
For the love of...I just love when these threads pop up and the usual people pop up.  The female members post what they prefer and none of you want to accept it and challenge them on what THEY like.  You can never accept THEIR opinions, all you do is try to prove they are wrong.  This is why you can't find anyone and why you are so unattractive.   IT'S  YOUR ATTITUDE!!  Oh beautiful people have it so much easier, ugly people get honeysuckle on, beautiful people have it all they don't have to work for anything.  Let it go.  It's the same broken record every time.  You want to be more attractive, try letting go of all that negativity and build some confidence.  Being a negative person will get you know where.

Put down the script, man. If it were for the attitude we should be extinct long ago.

kamya said:
Because mate selection is a competition. Physical attraction is one of the biggest parts of it. It's the same for men and women.

Well, that explains that... I'm not a competitive person. I would say I'm out the race, but I never cared to be in it.

ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:
The only reason why someone being attractive to you would be important is if you are attracted to them. You claim to be one of those less attractive men, but why would it matter to you if any guy were more attractive than you? Unless you wanted to date them, what difference does it make?

I don’t really understand the second part, but the bolded statement bit isn't true for most. People want to be found attractive, even by those they're not attracted to; even if they're already taken etc. It's part of self-esteem. Just because this might not matter to you (you claim), doesn't mean it doen't for the majority.

My point was, to you, that as a guy, why would you care if another guy was attractive. You go on and on about other men being the attractive ones, but why does that matter so much to you? Them being attractive doesn't mean that there can't be someone for you. What would most likely drive a lady off isn't the fact that you aren't "as attractive" as other guys, but the fact that you pay attention to that so much.

VanillaCreme said:
My point was, to you, that as a guy, why would you care if another guy was attractive. You go on and on about other men being the attractive ones, but why does that matter so much to you? Them being attractive doesn't mean that there can't be someone for you. What would most likely drive a lady off isn't the fact that you aren't "as attractive" as other guys, but the fact that you pay attention to that so much.

See Kamya's comment then I guess. Other people set the standard for what is normal/average or at least acceptable.

At this point it's more about about how I feel about myself. An overweight guy with a nicer looking face will always have a much better chance of finding someone, but it still feels good to work out, and it's gratifying to give the proverbial middle finger to a society that assumes men like us should be unhealthy, out of shape and fated to die off early.

ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

See Kamya's comment then I guess. Other people set the standard for what is normal/average or at least acceptable.

At this point it's more about about how I feel about myself. An overweight guy with a nicer looking face will always have a much better chance of finding someone, but it still feels good to work out, and it's gratifying to give the proverbial middle finger to a society that assumes men like us should be unhealthy, unkempt, out of shape and fated to die off early.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by men like you. I'm really trying to understand it. Because other men being attractive still doesn't have much, if anything at all, to do with you. That would be like someone having a silver Nissan, and commenting on the blue Fords driving around... okay, but what does that have to do with driving the Nissan... I see little to no connection to your comments of attractive men. I won't say much about this anymore, but people with this particular attitude about themselves are not as bad as they believe they are. Again, it's the attitude about it. The negativity.

VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

At this point it's more about about how I feel about myself. An overweight guy with a nicer looking face will always have a much better chance of finding someone, but it still feels good to work out, and it's gratifying to give the proverbial middle finger to a society that assumes men like us should be unhealthy, unkempt, out of shape and fated to die off early.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by men like you. I'm really trying to understand it. Because other men being attractive still doesn't have much, if anything at all, to do with you. That would be like someone having a silver Nissan, and commenting on the blue Fords driving around... okay, but what does that have to do with driving the Nissan... I see little to no connection to your comments of attractive men. I won't say much about this anymore, but people with this particular attitude about themselves are not as bad as they believe they are. Again, it's the attitude about it. The negativity.

…I just explained how other mens' appearance does have something to do it. Not sure how I can break it down any further.

Unattractive men get hit with a bunch of negative stereotypes: we don’t have self-respect; we don’t take care of ourselves; we’re ‘creepy’ and lack basic intelligence. It’s good to at least rebuff a  few of those by making the effort with what you’ve got. It’s not that much different than dressing well or getting a haircut that suits your head shape. And as I keep telling you, working out boosts your mood. You feel better and more positive afterward.

Maybe you should try it?

ardour said:
…I just explained how other men’s appearance does have something to do it. Not sure how I can break it down any further.

Unattractive men get hit with a bunch of negative stereotypes: we don’t have self-respect; we don’t take care of ourselves; we’re ‘creepy’ and lack basic intelligence. It’s good to at least rebuff a  few of those by making the effort with what you’ve got. It’s not that much different than dressing well or getting a haircut that suites your head shape. And as I keep telling you, working out boosts your mood. You feel better and more positive afterward.

Maybe you should try it?

I was talking about your negativity. I don't care what other females look like. Has nothing to do with me. I don't have a negative attitude about other people's looks. I work out a bit anyway, but you telling me that to boost my mood is advice you probably need to follow yourself. You seem so sour when you post about things.

Xpendable said:
What's the point of everything I've done in life if no one thinks is worth attaining?  If no one thinks the man they see is worth even a conversation? Why did I learned english or to play music? why did I become the guy who helps others or akes favors with no retribution? Why tried to illustrate myself with different subjects and I'm constantly trying to learn new things if no one else wants to be part of that?
Thre's no catch, there's no ******* vibe. I'm no different from the thousands of men out there in quiet desperation.

Just wanted to comment on this bit. Personally I'd say you (general you) do things for yourself, not for other people. Or at least one should, in my opinion. But I know it can hurt when no one recognizes what you do or are; I'm not trying to negate that.

I think if somebody can only see someone for there looks then that's the person's choice. Everybody is different for what they seek in someone. Though I guess the biggest turn off for a woman is someone who is always putting themselves down and negative about themselves. To be with someone you need to be happy with yourself first

James Bond never had trouble getting girls. Even when he was a late 50's pot-bellied hairline receeding agent.

No point really, just thought I'd throw that out there and hope ;-)

Richard_39 said:
James Bond never had trouble getting girls. Even when he was a late 50's pot-bellied hairline receeding agent.

No point really, just thought I'd throw that out there and hope ;-)

That gives me some hope at 32 the hair has basically gone 😂 😂

So the dude is essentially a stripper and probably spent hours and hours and hours online to get enough to compile his video and you take that as he's a God or some other type of bullshit? Seriously?

Doesn't seem confident to me, he seems ARROGANT.

TheRealCallie said:
So the dude is essentially a stripper and probably spent hours and hours and hours online to get enough to compile his video and you take that as he's a God or some other type of bullshit?  Seriously?  

Snapped 😎🤭🤭🤭

TheRealCallie said:
So the dude is essentially a stripper and probably spent hours and hours and hours online to get enough to compile his video and you take that as he's a God or some other type of bullshit?  Seriously?  

Pretty sure he didn't have to edit anything. 100% approval rate.

TheRealCallie said:

So in addition to being ripped he's displaying character traits  large numbers  of women find attractive, and that's supposed to prove...?

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

So in addition to being ripped he's displaying character traits  large numbers  of women find attractive, and that's supposed to prove...?

I think her vibe detector is malfunctioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back