Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogance is attractive to women now?  Wow, thanks for telling me that, person who is not a woman  :rolleyes:

So why do people go to strip clubs?  Sure, the people look good, but does that mean you want to date each and every single one of them?  Does that mean you would want to marry them?  Or maybe they are just "fuckable" and that's really all they are there for.  Just because a person takes their clothes off and you see girls (or guys, for that matter) oogling them doesn't mean they would want to actually date them or even have them in their life.

Omegle is literally a platform for indulging in the "looks" of others. It's not like this guy walks into the library or church and rips his clothes off to wild applause. Lol

Let's build just a little context...

No library or church but close.
[youtube]fsj6vLx2r-c[/youtube]

There're lots of videos and you never see rejection or disgust.

They would have edited that out, nevertheless it tells you something when someone can act like this much of a tool and still get plenty of positive reactions.

If an ultra-hot woman walked up to you topless, would you act with rejection or disgust?

I guess I'm unclear what the theme of this thread is.

Is it that people like physically attractive people?

Society has put physically fit people on a pedestal.

So in the social hierarchy, they are considered to be the pinnacle.

I won't argue with that.

I just don't understand what I'm supposed to extrapolate from that.

That anyone who is not Connor Murphy can not have satisfactory relationships or interactions?

Or that a life lived as less-than-Connor is not worth living?

I cannot intuit what you wish to convey.

What is your point?

At one point, I worked out 2 hours per day, 6 days per week, looked like a navy seal, and had about 5% body fat.

Women groped me with their eyes.

It legitimately offended me - the shallowness.

bleed_the_freak said:
At one point, I worked out 2 hours per day, 6 days per week, looked like a navy seal, and had about 5% body fat.

Women groped me with their eyes.

It legitimately offended me - the shallowness.

How DARE you not want the unwanted advances  and oogling of women everywhere. YOU CLEARLY CAN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!   :club: 

Okay, sorry, back to reality. I can relate to this in some ways.  I hate being stared at.  I get guys talking to you just because they think I'm going to be an easy lay.  The second they find out I'm not just going to fresia them because they graced me with their presence and I should feel honored, they ditch me. 
Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't mean that they are an easy lay or that they want to be sexed up at every opportunity.
Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't make them God's gift to the opposite sex.   

Do you people even read what you write?  He didn't edit ANYTHING?  It's all 100% real?  He never once screwed up or had someone navigate away from him?  Oh right, he "looks good" and has muscles, so he's perfect.  Yeah, sorry, forgot :rolleyes:

Who doesn't like to look at an attractive person? People do, it's human nature to be attracted to what some see as attractive looking things, but it doesn't mean that is what they want, which so sadly many want to think it is and use that as excuses for their own lives. Those "pretty" people might get ogled or flirted with but they also get made fun of and laughed at behind their backs. Just like the stereotypes a lot of people want to enforce those people also have to put up with them too. A lot of times those "attractive looking" people are seen as conceited, shallow, and self absorbed among other hosts of pompous negative qualities. People need to stop obsessing over stupid things like looks and using it as excuses or reasons to put other people down. Work on yourself instead. If some of you put the time you waste in obsessing over things like this into yourself instead you'd probably be a lot happier.

ardour said:
So in addition to being ripped he's displaying character traits  large numbers  of women find attractive, and that's supposed to prove...?

Exactly. What's it prove?

TheRealCallie said:
Arrogance is attractive to women now?  Wow, thanks for telling me that, person who is not a woman  :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are some who like it. Probably some part of that whole "bad boy" thing.

VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'm sure there are some who like it. Probably some part of that whole "bad boy" thing.

Be careful! You'll summon the ska!

oXpendable said:
No library or church but close.
[youtube]fsj6vLx2r-c[/youtube]

There're lots of videos and you never see rejection or disgust.

I dunno where that was shot, but walking around buck naked in a grocery store in Mtl gets you arrested.
Doesnt look legit a video to me. Then again, I think a lot of videos on youtube are fake clickbait attractors. Kind of like half the tapes they used to play on America's funniest home videos.

This one always make me die of laughter

[video=youtube]watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE[/video]

Some nice words from my guy friend:

"I broke off with my gf because she didn't have any self confidence and depended on me to give her confidence."

So basically? OF COURSE people are more attracted to people with self confidence LOL love yourself before you try to love someone else - otherwise the only thing you'll end up doing is searching self validation instead of love.

smh, and sure - looks have something to do with it, but not always. On Facebook I'm now in a thread where over 20 people called someone a skank because she rejected someone because of his looks...................... so no, not EVERYONE focuses on looks lol

The extra 20-30 pounds of muscle and %9 bodyfat aren't hurting his chances lol. My bod isn't completely terrible but I don't think "confidence" would get me the same result.

Just what the beejeebus is Omegle?

Xpendable said:
You are both wrong in a sense. Yes, he wasn't born like that but he has the biological predisposition to develop like that. And it's not "easy". You could see it takes years of training and not everyone will have the same results. Not to count that you can't change your face with work out.

You are kind of right. I've been strength training since I was 12 or 13 (literally) and most of my measurements aren't more than an inch or two bigger than average. Meds have kept me from getting lean. In fact the weight gain was so bad that 5 years ago I was over 280 pounds. 

Although working out 5 days a week for 2 hours isn't necessary for anyone.

Unix said:
This one always make me die of laughter

[video=youtube]watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE[/video]

I appreciate the humor, quite funny, but what is with the girls with the guy taking off his jacket... They act like they've never seen a muscle before. It's not a big deal. Laughing and blushing at muscles has never been a reaction I've ever had.

Not many people will be surprised to know that this guy is a juiced-to-the-gills scam artist. Girls are paid to appear in his videos and in connection with his site.

[youtube]xWNS8oxcbMY[/youtube]

ardour said:
Not many people will be surprised to know that this guy is a juiced-to-the-gills scam artist. Girls are paid to appear in his videos and in connection with his site.

[youtube]xWNS8oxcbMY[/youtube]

I wasn't sure if he used PED's or not because he didn't seem super huge. It's hard for most men to have size like that with low bodyfat. Sometimes I'm too good at giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I don't respect people who cheat at something and then get praised for being good at it.

I mean if he were competing in bodybuilding and being compared to other people who use PED's that might be a little different.

Probably steroids are not the most dangerous thing he uses.

edit: Oh lol! I watched the video! That's freaking pathetic!

ardour said:

And yet some guys will still compare themselves to him. Doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back