Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealCallie said:
In case you guys forgot, the ENTIRE point of this thread is that he is God and he would NEVER have to fake anything.....

I guess this is how religion starts, someone says something and someone else starts using words that weren't there until we don't know what's going on.

PD: The Omegle ones are not fake.

No the whole point of this thread is that confidence doesn't matter, X is always right, women are ALWAYS shallow AND liars, and men are shallow but they don't lie about it. Oh and videos are never edited.

kaetic said:
No the whole point of this thread is that confidence doesn't matter, X is always right, women are ALWAYS shallow AND liars, and men are shallow but they don't lie about it. Oh and videos are never edited.

Confidence is a superficial trait.

ardour said:
Not many people will be surprised to know that this guy is a juiced-to-the-gills scam artist. Girls are paid to appear in his videos and in connection with his site.

Called it.
Just saying.
Youtube should be strictly for entertainment. Finding anything on there that isn't embedded with at least one lie is like asking Ric Flair if it was hard to beat all those guys to be a 16 time world champion. 
You'll just get lied to.

Richard_39 said:
ardour said:
Not many people will be surprised to know that this guy is a juiced-to-the-gills scam artist. Girls are paid to appear in his videos and in connection with his site.

Called it.
Just saying.
Youtube should be strictly for entertainment. Finding anything on there that isn't embedded with at least one lie is like asking Ric Flair if it was hard to beat all those guys to be a 16 time world champion. 
You'll just get lied to.

That's not true.  Check this documentary about men  out. :club:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
ardour said:

Called it.
Just saying.
You'll just get lied to.

That's not true.  Check this documentary about men  out. :club:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

How old are you?  :D

ardour said:
Rick Astley looks faintly hipsterish now.

Doesn't he? But he looks good. Apparently just as happy to sing now as he was 30 years ago.

****, he was good though. I still remember 12 year old me listenning to Rick Astley songs when it was still cool to do so.

Maybe not for you younglings, but there was a time when he was blazing in many a radio and a feature at parties. Back in the days where the interweb was a sci-fi concept and computers had monochrome screens. :p

I was probably between the ages of 5-10. I think I thought he was a strange sounding black man.

He was cool once. Back when I was about 13, my best friend had a major thing about him. Her walls were covered in Rick Astley posters, sleepovers freaked me out. So many Ricks watching you sleep.

I was into Skid Row and she said the same about half naked Sebastian Bachs. Whatever tickles your pickle though, eh?

Richard_39 said:
Maybe not for you younglings, but there was a time when he was blazing in many a radio and a feature at parties. Back in the days where the interweb was a sci-fi concept and computers had monochrome screens. :p

I can attest to this.

Richard_39 said:

Heh...I remember when computers had 14k total memory and a cassette player was your hard drive. I repeat - Rick Astley was never cool...

VanillaCreme said:
You could build muscles just as easily as anyone else. And it doesn't take a bunch of fancy equipment either. I'm not into muscular guys myself, but if you think it would increase your chances of attracting a lady that does, then do something about it.

This is simply wrong. Different people have very different metabolisms, hormone levels, etc. To give one example testosterone is directly and entirely responsible for the difference in muscle mass between men and women. To quote a line from Chariots of Fire, "you can't put in what God left out".

I went to a gym once, paid for a personalised plan to be created for me. The guy asked me what I wanted to achieve, I said I wanted to get muscular. He said "I've been doing this for 20 years and I can tell you right now that you'll never be more than 150lbs in your entire life". Note that I'm 182cm, so 150lb is pretty skinny. That was 20 years ago exactly, and so far I've not managed to prove him wrong.

Protein and weight lifting? That guy sounds like an *******... you can always get toned, and a little muscular is possible for everyone across the board with enough training, it's only a different thing if you want to be BUFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back