5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bread said:
0CI355A said:
Dang. I take it this is your neighbor? o.o

Was, two apartments back. It's not often that I wholeheartily hate someone, but her...not even her mother could love her, I think.

:eek: I didn't realize you could hate as much!

0CI355A said:
:eek: I didn't realize you could hate as much! (You don't mind I used your real name, eh? o.o)

Actually, yes. Safety in anonymity and all that. Still, said and done now. *Sigh*

Still, I'm sure there were people who even managed to make Ghandi and Mother Teresa crossed at times. I'm sure everybody has someone in the world that they just utterly and completely loathe if not outright hate. This woman, she really managed to break through my zen patience with her antics, her outright distain of everybody else and her fascist application of her perceived power over her neighbours in the apartment block.

Lols edit yours so I don't mention your name. (wary)

Yeah she sounds horrible. Or maybe it's just that you have such a way with words that she sounds awful. Either way, sorry. At least you won't be seeing her anymore. :)

0CI355A said:
Lols edit yours so I don't mention your name. (wary)

Yeah she sounds horrible. Or maybe it's just that you have such a way with words that she sounds awful. Either way, sorry. At least you won't be seeing her anymore. :)

Thanks, appreciate that. :) Maybe I'm just plain ol' paranoid, who knows, but I generally feel comfortable sharing my name with folks I think I can trust.

Still, if you ever do visit Finland, I'll take you to meet that hypocrite hag. I'm betting her haughty demeanor and 'you are of the lesser folk' tone of voice transcends lingual barriers. :p

Bread said:
Still, if you ever do visit Finland, I'll take you to meet that hypocrite hag. I'm betting her haughty demeanor and 'you are of the lesser folk' tone of voice transcends lingual barriers. :p

I can't wait! Lol I'm betting it will transcend lingual barriers. :)

- Until you face the fact that you're a racist, self-righteous, loathesome son of a ***** (and yes, I do mean your mother), you'll always be miserable. Until you learn to humble yourself and learn to be taught by children, you'll always be stupid. Your age is no battle scar when your entire life's been a waste. You think because you're a tired old bag, you're worth your weight in knowledge. You're just someone whose THICK skin is wrinklier than others.

- You're scared. I know that, but it doesn't give you the right to take it out on me. You may try it, but I'm not going to break my back to cause some kind of miracle to happen. I have enough on my plate. You take care of your own in your own way, and I'll take care of mine.

- WELL GOD **** you are one annoying woman. Maybe I'm just being bitchy, but I can't stand your voice, your face, your need to poke into that which isn't your business...Oh, and by the way, stay the hell out of my ******* kitchen. What I cook isn't your business. I didn't make it for you. If I hear one more "What'cha doing?" out of you I'm gonna stomp your teeth in! Quit worrying about what I'm doing and DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB. And quit bitching about the LPNs 'cause you're no gem either, sweetie! (By the way, I saw you try to get a glimpse of my computer screen just now!)

- I don't know what to do with you. Sometimes I think you only like my work because you have this motherly attachment towards me. Is it because I'm the first person close to your age that you've worked with? Even so, it doesn't make sense (but I don't hate it). My point is I don't know if you're qualified to give me the criticism I need. And sometimes I feel like that's what draws me to you when no one else likes or understands my work.

- Sometimes I look at you and think something's wrong. Sometimes I feel like any second now, you'll jump out of bed and ask me what you've missed over the past 6 years. I'll continue to think about that, right up until the climax of our little story.
...and then what? I can never see past the minute before you're cured...or the minute before you die. We've all pushed our thoughts and feelings onto you, hoping there was something to be learned from this. Hoping that you wouldn't die in vain. But maybe you're just an unlucky sod that ended up sick like this.

1. If you think for one second, just because you FINALLY realize you just might have a problem and seek out counseling to "fix yourself" that I am gonna go through everything that I just spent A YEAR AND A HALF dealing and coming to terms with again just cuz you decided it's "not good to keep honeysuckle bottled up" you are full of honeysuckle! Deal with it your **** self like you ******* made ME do!!!!!

2. You're supposed to be my BEST ******* FRIEND, yet you don't talk to me and we don't do anything unless there's no one else good enough. But hey, now that you're back with your baby daddy, I guess I don't matter anymore. WTFEVER!

3. I don't get how you can sit there and say honeysuckle about my husband and claim to hate him with everything you are after "what he's done to me" and then be all buddy-buddy with him. I'M FAMILY!!!!!! and you don't give a fresia about me. Get your priorities straight.

4. I wish I could see you again.... I wish I could talk to you, but I know that's not possible and never will be. I miss you so **** much and I would give anything to have you back.

5. It's funny how I ALMOST believed everything you said to me. It's also funny that I didn't learn my lesson the first time around. I still miss you and I wish you had meant what you said.

I had a blast reading everything in this thread at 3am. The concept is fun, it let my imagination run wild trying to picture how the people described are and what they've done.

here's my crappy contribution :

1. You're awesome. I look up to you so much, yet I know I can never be like you. I'm so different, it's crazy, if I were some random person you met in your everyday life, be it at work, at a party (which I'd never have gone to in the first place) or anywhere else, you'd never have given two honeysuckle about me. How funny human existence is, we're completely at the mercy of lady luck most of the time. For worse...or for better. But I just hope you don't break down from all the pressure you're submitted to.

2. You were definitely my best friend, we had a blast! And yet, highschool ended, and we stopped talking.
Right. Away.
It's normal though, we really didn't have anything in common besides school. I don't have anything relevant in common with 95% of the people I meet, actually. It was really fun when we chatted the other day by the way, great memories were brought back. But that's all we could do, chat about the past.

3. I'm sorry I was so blind. You liked me, didn't you? It was obvious, but I realized it years later. I'm not even kidding, that's how blind I am. And yet, I barely even noticed you back then...and I never saw you again.
Honestly, though, I don't think we'd have been a good match. Not like we'll ever find out. I just wish I'd have been more thoughtful.

4. When you're gone, I hope I can pull through...I hope I can get over it. I hope I can smile again. I'm afraid of death.

5. Why? Why do you want to go out with me? Are you bored? Lonely? There's no way you actually have feelings for me. And I'm not sure I have feelings for you. Yet I wish we saw each other more often. And I can't forget that night...
Well, we'll go out again soon, I think. Maybe THIS TIME, someone will be more direct. Maybe. Probably not.
I wonder how long this farce will go on before someone say "enough is enough". Sadly, I probably won't be the one to say it. Maybe no one will say it and we'll just stop meeting up.

...That'd be the worse...

Let me take a shot at this...

Okay...

1. You need to grow up, seriously, you're so handicapped in life, and it's not because you can't take care of yourself; It's because you don't want to and you feel like you don't have to. You're not entitled to anything in life, and I think it's sad that there are people like you with the mentality that you live by. You'll learn soon enough it's not as easy as I make it. I had to grow up faster than I would have liked to, and you should have too.

2. You also need to grow up. You're not right about everything, and you don't know about everything. I'm not the little girl you had 20+ years ago, and you don't know me. You refuse to listen to anything anyone says, and that's the very reason I don't even like being around you. Once you realize how you are, and I hope it's not too late when you do, we'll be better off.

3. I wish we hadn't fallen out in school. You were like a sister to me, and even though we know now that we've gotten over the situation, we could have done without it completely. I'll admit, I was angry that you even believed that I'd ever hurt you. Anything I'd say behind your back, I'd say in front of you, and it would never be anything bad. I hope we can visit each other soon.

4. Simply put, I'm amazed at what you've done. Growing up together, I would have never imagined it.

5. You need a reality check. As beautiful as you look, you're nasty inside. I think you need to, at the very least, apologize to everyone you've crossed paths with. I will say something to you now, and your degenerate boyfriend, next time you have something nasty to say about us. I'm not 12 anymore, I don't have to bite my tongue. And I promise you, it will be the last time you ever say anything rude to us. But just wait, because you have a surprise coming to you later in life, when your daughter realizes what a nut you are. Because she's JUST like you, and you're going to get a taste of your own medicine.

Awesome. :D

1. You are in THE SAME LEAGUE as Arnold Schwarzenegger in terms of BETRAYAL. It's unbelievable that people like you exist and go through life with absolutely no regard for others. It's truly amazing. What's even more amazing is that everyone around you, including me, bought your act. I thought I had good intuition. This time it failed me. Remember that part in some Indiana Jones movie about "choose wisely"? I did not choose wisely. In hindsight, what else could be expected as you're the offspring of two world-class narcissists? It's in your DNA.

2. I am scared of the day when you are not here anymore.

3. I wish we could hang out and do stuff together, even though I know if I asked you to do something with me I'm sure you'd say no. But I like you and always have for as long as I've known you. For this simple reason: you are nice to me. When you see me you actually talk to me. Thank you for that. I wonder if I should tell you thank you? I'd probably cry.

4. When you think of me, I wonder what it is you think?

5. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding! I am so fortunate to have you in my life.

1. You are everything to me! I can't live without you, I love you, I hope you don't give up...
2. I trusted you, why did you do that? You was my best friend.
3. You are full of yourself, I can't believe it...
4. I hope you know how important you are to me. I hope we can be friends for ever. You're my only friend I have!
5. You're great person. You have helped me lot, thank you very much. :)

1. I'm looking forward to hearing the news of your 3rd divorce. Don't expect sympathy from me.

2. You're over-reaching yourself.

3. You are so miserable that you drag everyone down to your level so that we can all be as miserable as you. Enough.

4. You are such a skanky-assed slut. All you ever talk about is your anal sex, sex shows and swingers' clubs. STFU already about your bf's huuuuuge cock. You are the last person to be dispensing relationship advice when it's bracketed by anecdotes that start out like "B***** and I were each going down on this couple we'd just met." Your relationship advice to me is to GFTOM or to find some guy to use for dinner, money and sex. Gross. That makes you a whore, sweetheart.

Um, no thanks. And no, I'm not "all jealous and honeysuckle." Anyone can be an anal-slut and "That chick every guy I know has banged." I have some self-respect, which you don't obviously since you've spent the majority of the time since your divorce sucking off random people you met off the internet.

GF, you've changed. Our friendship is giving me more aggravation than reward, so I may chalk this up to a case of friends growing apart and just cut ties.

5. In one thousand lifetimes of dedication, I could never hurt you as profoundly as you've hurt me. You truly are a master.

** Wow, I've been holding in some anger there.

Feels good to let it out! :D

whoa...

1. I never loved you. I tried, but it just wasn't supposed to happen. I wish we could both have those years back

2. You're a dick, and a hypocrite.

3. I know I can be a chick sometimes, but I will never be your daughter. I have penis. Sorry.

4. I shouldn't have let you do that to me. I didn't like it, and you're kind of a ****** for wanting it again.

5. I really shouldn't have said anything huh? At least we would still be able to play house

1) I love you, and I always will. I'm glad that I was in your life, and deep down inside, I know that you cherish the memory too. I'm sorry that it didn't happen.

2) We're more similar than we think, and that's probably why we have issues now. Here's to hoping the tide turns.

3) Good man. Wish you understood a bit more.

4) We'd be awesome together and you know it! Too bad we're both taken, but at least we know :D

5) I care about you,but I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry.

1. I am still so heart-broken after 10 years. Everyone told me that I'd get over it, but I think that there is no getting over the death of a child. My baby boy, how I wish I could have known you. Your birthday is this weekend. How do I drag myself through that day?

2. I am so sorry that I can't let go of the past, but this is the reason we can never be close.

3. I love the two of you more than anything else in the world. You both are pieces of my heart and soul.

4. You are an interesting person, but you are selling yourself waaaay short. Don't waste yourself on a slutty herps-riddled chick like that just because she's blonde and easy. You can do way better. Besides, think of the havoc that all those STDs can wreak on your repro system. Dude. Run far, run fast.

5. I know that you are there, waiting. Please hurry up.

you and I are getting close and stuff but... um i dont know... something is missing
you're hot un
I wish you all the best =D
dude, get over it (d)

1. You are too good to me. You are so self-sacrificing to everyone around you. And, I love you more than you will ever imagine.
2. Even though we are only e-mail and phone friends, you are my best friend and I never want to lose you. I never met anyone in my life that can understand me, relate to me, make me laugh and comfort me.
3. I wish we lived close together so we could hang out and not just e-mail each other.
4. Even though you have given up so much of your life for me, we are so different. I wish I could turn back the hands of time to when we were so very close, and see what went wrong.
5. I know you accept the fact that I live here, but I feel uncomfortable, because I feel you would be so much happier if you had your freedom since I am such a burden.

1. I really hate that we drifted apart...AGAIN. I don't really know how to fix it this time, or even if you want to.
2. I wish I could like you the way you like me, but because of how you are and who you are, I just can't. I'm really afraid you're going to get hurt from this and that's the last thing I want. I'm sorry I can't be more than just your friend.
3. Why do you believe HER over me? You KNOW me, you know more than most about me....how could you think I'd actually do something like that? You'll never know how much that hurt....
4. Thank you for finally stepping up to the plate and doing what you should have all along. I really hope it's not just another act just to get something from me.
5. I miss you so **** much...I've been thinking about you a lot lately and it hurts so much that you aren't here anymore. I hope you're at peace.

1.) I love you, you are everything to me. always have been, always will be. (mom)
2.)I don't understand you. You hurt me. I still love you. (dad)
3.) All I ask is that you believe in me and show me that you do... (professor)
4.)I am glad you like me. It makes me feel validated as a person. (Professor)
5.) I really don't understand why you hate me. (Room mate)

I hope that everything works out to where you might be able to move closer. It would be sooo awesome!

Thank you for coming back in my life and showing that you care about me and my fam. It means a lot to me.

I am so excited for you and to get out of that town away from creepers. I had no idea what was going on, and I guess it's good that I didn't. All that matters now is that you and your fam are healthy and being taken care of.

I miss you and I'm so glad that you are so understanding about everything.

Thank you for everything..

Latest posts

Back