5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Go fresia yourself. Really hard. I mean, like sit-your-ass-down-on-a-jackhammer kind of hard.
2. I felt a renewed wave of hatred for you this morning thinking about the impending divorce.
3. I'm glad you're doing better. :)
4. I have a bad feeling about this weekend, Please be careful.
5. So, it looks as though you're just another one of those fair-weather friends. Been nice knowing you. Have fun with your new besties.

tangerinedream said:
1. Go fresia yourself. Really hard. I mean, like sit-your-ass-down-on-a-jackhammer kind of hard.

I rent those if you need one, I have a 65 pound electric and air ones, and a couple air that are 95 pounds. :D If you don't want one that would probably tear their inside apart I do have a very light duty one on sale.

Sci-Fi said:
tangerinedream said:

I rent those if you need one, I have a 65 pound electric and air ones, and a couple air that are 95 pounds. :D If you don't want one that would probably tear their inside apart I do have a very light duty one on sale.

Give me the heavy-duty one, please.

Sci-Fi said:
5. You are not better at EVERYTHING than me like you think you are.

I think I need to repeat this to one person 500 times. :p Not only is it them thinking they're better than me, but they constantly try to out-do me in everything. I can safely say that they couldn't this time around for something because they had no idea what to get.

:club:

1. I really miss you. It's been 4 years since we've had any sort of communication, and maybe you get tired of me sending you an email every 3 months or so. Maybe you don't even read them; who knows? I love you a little bit still, even after all this time. I wonder if you've changed. I wonder if the person you are now could like the person I am now; we were just kids back then. You asked me something, and I told you we should wait 5 years to see where our lives were... and 5 years later, it hadn't worked out and I'm sorry for that. I think about you pretty often. I guess I always just felt an unspoken agreement that we loved each other (even if we didn't know how love worked or what it was)... maybe I was wrong. I wish you'd email me or call me or come by.

2. For fresia's sake, man. Get your honeysuckle together. You have children. Man up and fix your honeysuckle.

3. I've made peace with the fact that I'll never make you as proud as you want to be of me. That's fine.

4. You piss me off all the ******* time. I know that sometimes you can't help it, that you're not quite wired the way of the rest of us are. But still. fresia. I want to kill you so badly sometimes. I wish you could just quite insisting on trying to be so independent and take my help when I try to give it to you. I can't help but be protective of you. Also, you need to get laid, bro.

5. You're cute.

1. I miss you terribly. There was never anyone in my life like you. You were the closest friend I had or ever will have, and you did so much and gave so much of yourself to me. I am sorry for the times I hurt you. I am glad that the last years we spent together, I treated you better than I ever did.
2. I miss your hugs, and leaning on you when I needed someone to cry to. You made me feel so loved.
3. It is impossible for me to get as close with anyone, as you and I was. Why did you choose a substance over me?
4. Despite the reputation you have from your past, I am absolutely smitten by you. I feel I have an understanding that not many people have about the kind of person you really are.
5. I wish I was about 20 years younger and lived a country away.

Badjedidude said:
I wish you could just quite insisting on trying to be so independent and take my help when I try to give it to you. I can't help but be protective of you.

I'll take your help, bro. Gimme fiddy dollas for my new phone.

1. It scares me to think about what you would do if you knew the whole truth....
2. I didn't see it then, but I do know and I can't even tell you how much it means to me
3. Why did you have to turn into an *******...you used to be so sweet
4. It wouldn't be so hard if you weren't so **** sweet to me...why are you different with me than you are with anyone else, especially when you know more than others do
5. Why the hell do you think I give a ****? I don't, just leave me out of the **** drama, I have enough of my own.

1) I think you need to stop all the counting honeysuckle. It's okay. And I'm pretty sure if you were ever in need for anything, the 500 people you know within 25 miles of you would do their best to help you.
2) No, no I don't.
3) You're nice and all, I just wish you weren't missing all of your marbles.
4) I don't know when or how but we really need to get together. I'd love to meet your husband-to-be.
5) Please stop wanting to be somebody's somebody. You've been playing with that same deck of cards for at least 10 years now, and it's completely worn out. Time for a new deck. Since before high school, you've been singing the same monotonous song and it's **** old. Same old stuff? Yeah it's the same old stuff... That's all you know, and you're scared to do anything different.

1. I love you and I'm sorry I was MIA for so long.... and thank you for caring about me so **** much, I think you know exactly how much that means to me
2. fresia OFF!!!!!
3. I could stare at you all **** day, you're just that sexy. (No crime in just looking, after all)
4. I wish I could do better for you....I'm trying
5. fresia OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Stop calling and pretending to care. It's tearing me in two. You just want money. All you've ever been about is yourself. To pretend to care just twists the knife more than you already have. Just please stop!

2. Why can't you two stop screaming for 5 minutes?

3. Why are you so blind and only find the time to ***** about everything. They are horrible people, and so are you for that matter. I loved you and stood by through so much. Then you just traded me away when you could find no more use.

4. You're quite honestly one of the things I love the most in this world. I enjoy every minute we spend together. I was so happy to be able to give you an enjoyable Easter. I'm sorry you'll have to grow up knowing what kind of parents you'll have. At least you know I love you and I'll be there.

5. You don't understand how you trigger me. You want me to talk to you about what hurts me. Then you talk to me about things that trigger me. You tell me to get over it and then go on about the same issue yourself. You're not helping. I love you to death. Please stop!

1. I hope I never let you down.
2. I don't know why you have such faith in me, but I am so glad that you think so highly of me and my abilities.
3. You're the nicest guy I know, and I am so glad to have met you. Just talking to you makes my day so much more pleasant. Can I please be your friend? :<
4. Ugh, just...go away. You're not God's gift to the universe.
5. Why are you so rude? Maybe you just don't know any better, but please learn some manners. Also, don't insult your friends because of their enthusiasm for subjects that you may find tiresome.

1) Now, it's getting to the point where I just see you as being pathetic. You don't even try for yourself. Don't even act like you try your best for others.
2) See, that's why I didn't bother asking you. Because any time that anyone does ask you for something, you always have to act like they should automatically know what you're talking about. If I knew, do you think I'd still ask? I don't spring tests on you like you do with me for honeysuckle.
3) I'm not speaking as your son's girlfriend. I'm not speaking as someone who your son might marry one day. I'm speaking to you as a friend, and as a person who cares for you. That man will be the death of you. You need to just cut him off.
4) Don't even. I don't care if you don't bother with me. I'm not into drama like you are. Get over it, and yourself.
5) I like you. You actually talk to me. I thought you were the weirdest one, considering you never looked me in my face. But you're turning out to be the cool one. Thanks.

1. You are the light of my life. I look at you and watch you grow into a wonderful human being, and it puts me in awe that I had a hand bringing your beauty, love, and spirit into this world. I have been immeasurably enriched by your presence, and I love you. Thank you.

2. You are the other little light of my life. You bring joy the moment you enter the room. People don't even understand or fully realize it, but you enliven other's spirits just by passing by and flashing your bright smile. I love you. You were my salvation at the end of the darkest period of my life. Thank you.

3. We spoke today briefly, and I felt none of that old animosity that has corroded my soul for the past 6 years. I have not given you your due for the good you have done these past few years. For that, I am sorry. I will always bear some love and gratitude for you for the part you have played in bringing the greatest gift of all into my life. Thank you for all that you have done.

4. I believe that you are making the right decision, although I know how scary it is, after all, given the past 6 years of my life, I know too well what it is like to be mired at the crossroads, paralyzed by fear. If I can be a source of strength for you, please let me. I have known you the longest of almost anyone in my life, and I love you. Thank you for being here when I needed you.

5. Whether it is ill-advised or not, whether it was intended or not, you have given me hope. You have prompted much soul-searching - sometimes I've been dragged to it unwillingly like a mule, other times, I've embraced it like a martyr marching to the pyre. You need to know that over the past few years, you have become one of the most important people in my life, and not merely because you've been a catalyst for change, but for so many other reasons, some of which I have tried to express, and others which still elude me as I try to capture them with words. I love you, too, deeply. Thank you for being exactly who you are, rough spots, cracks and even obdurate strength mingled with flexibility, but overwhelmingly solid and above all, real.

1. I wish I could know how you truly feel...I'd give myself completely to you if only I knew.
2. I don't have the nerve to tell you straight that it would never work.
3. You've always been there and I hope we're friends forever.
4. This isnt my future and I don't want to hear your criticisms.
5. You don't always know what's right for me.

1. I do want to have a relationship with you, but I don't know how to have you in my life without the things that come along with you. Those things are too heavy for me to handle right now.

2. It hurts that we are apart, but you mean more to me than you will ever know.

3. If we could be friends, it would make me very happy.

4. Where are you? I'm sorry. I miss you. I was stupid and insecure.

5. Please stop saying things like that. It is not funny.

Latest posts

Back