5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. When will you learn that you CANNOT lie to? I always know....
2. Really? You actually had the nerve to do that? :roll:
3. Oh hi, did you finally remember I exist?
4. I don't really know why I bother, but whatever, you'll get yours back.
5. I love you

1) How da hell?
2) I don't understand why you're so miserable with life. And what I can't understand even more, is how you're so miserable with your own life to the point that you can't be happy for anyone else when they achieve something or acquire something you want in your life, but don't have.
3) Really? Can you stop being so dumb? There's a reason why, and it's called owing the bank what you go negative, plus their fees for owing them.
4) I know you've come across some bumps in the road, but it's not that hard. You can try to make up any excuse that you want to explain why you're so delinquent, but honestly, it's not that hard.
5) Oh gosh, I wish you treated me the same as you did before.

1. Karma is biting you in the ass and taking a bigger bite each and every day. Makes me smile :p
2. I don't want you to leave :(
3. You're a thief. Everyone knows it.
4. You're personality is so split....happy or sad...it's a roller coaster. I wonder why.
5. You deserve what you get.

1. What gives you the right to feel victimized?
2. You criticize my every being, even when you make the same mistakes
3. You refuse to let me be happy or independent.
4. Don't sit there and talk to me about how you want the best for me and then deny me of that liberty
5. Sighs...... I hate that I have to continue living with you

1. I miss you, I doubt I'll ever admit it to you, but i think you know anyway.
2. I know you spent it, so you better figure out a way to cough up the money, cuz it's happening whether you want it to or not. I'm done....
3. I feel like I lost you...
4. One of these days, you're going to fresia up...and when you do, I'm going to take you down.
5. You know where I live...If you can drive over there, you can sure as fresia drive to MY house too.

1. I wish you didn't have to go away so often. :(
2. I hope you don't dare even think about asking me for money.
3. It'd be nice if you paid me back, or at least sorted yourself out.
4. I still am not sure whether I'm glad you're out of my life.
5. What the hell happened to you?

1) I like you. There was a point where I thought you'd be the one who I'd have to get smart with, but I really don't think that anymore.
2) I still don't know what to think of you. You're still very put-offish, but the simple fact that you didn't throw a fit when I was left alone to watch your little one, I know you have some level of trust and belief in me.
3) I wish that you hadn't let him do everything he wasn't supposed to do. Now, you're left to pick up the pieces. There's a reason why people shouldn't do certain things in life, and this is a good reason why.
4) Sitting here, I really have nothing to say about you. I like you. You're one of the first ones to show a bit of trust to me.
5) No. Just no. I'm sorry, but I didn't grow up that way. I'm not from that environment. You show me where I've ever disrespected her - even in the smallest measurement - and then I'll start that. Other than that, you're fine with me as well.

1. I really wish we could get along and be close like we used to be when we were younger, instead of every time we open our mouths to each other, it causes an altercation.
2. I miss you. I wish you would vist me every once in a while even for a short time, or even call me to talk for a few minutes. Ever since Mom passed away, I feel like I have lost you.
3. I wish you would at least try to stop eating sweets and try to lose some weight so your diabetes and general health doesn't suffer consequences.
4. I wish you didn't have so many problems and we could have a regular conversation and maybe go out and do things as friends once in a while.
5. I am really worried about you. I am helpless in doing anything or saying anything that will make your life easier and help you stop worrying and being full of anxiety all the time. You mean the world to me!

1. Thanks for planning all these exciting things with me.
2. Thanks for not making us pay for gas when you drive.
3. It's good to have started talking with you again.
4. If you think you're hanging out with us now, you're sorely mistaken.
5. You should really update your Goodreads more often, heh.

1) I care for you, and I wish you'd take care of yourself better. You can't afford even one slip up.
2) I care for you, and I wish you'd step up.
3) I wish we were closer. Honestly, you were the one with sense. Even if your sister knew better - which I know she did at one point - you were the one who looked at your mother like there was something wrong with her. Even in your young age, you knew what was right.
4) I also wish I was closer to you too. But I know you're going to turn out too much like her.
5) If you ever mess with her again, I'll turn you in so fast, your ******* head will spin so fast, it will pop the fresia off. Don't think I'll be nice to you just because she was your whole life, and don't think blood will save you. If I ever find out you've messed with anything of his, I'll turn you in just as fast. Don't you ever motherfucking forget what I know.

1. Don't let your husband push you around or use you like that anymore. You deserve better.
2. Get off your lazy ass and look for work. You promised to support my sister!
3. Quit comparing your life to mine. We have both messed up and can do better.
4. I love you, but you are driving me crazy. I need a bit more space from you.
5. It's not retirement if all you do is sit in a chair and rot away. Go enjoy life!

1. I don't know if I should just wash my hands of you or try again. We've done this so many times already....yet, I miss you.
2. Don't think for one second that I will let you do that...I don't care what I have to do to stop you and I really do hope you're not stupid enough to think I can't.
3. I wish I wasn't just a charity case to you, once I'm back on my feet, you won't have anything to do with me again.
4. LOL, oops, I forgot to reply to your text the other day...again.
5. Another year went by and we didn't get together and go see her...I'm sad about that. I miss you, I miss all of you.

1. You don't know where you are..
2. I love you and I wish we could communicate better. Stop with the Mayans!!
3. Your life is so hard.. but it's not long yet.
4. Grow up. Now. Because I wish you all the best!
5. I wonder when will I find you :)

Yes our hands did linger a bit longer than normal but it makes me respect you more.

Phase two is coming soon; I’m going to put a stop to your gang taking control and make our team equal for once. Your reign is coming to an end.

Thanks for that smile this morning, when are we going to take our flirting further?

You’re perky, constantly smiling and extremely popular with men yet you choose to spend your free time with a moody, straight talking loner like me. I have no idea how we became friends but thank you.

(to my puppy) you have no idea how nice it is to come home to you jumping around the place like a ninja on acid and listening to that weird sound you make when you yawn.

1. wish i wouldnt have trusted you blindly
2. wow, now i realise how much energy you sucked out of me all my life
3. just stop talking, dont you care about what i have to say too ?
4. dont give up on me, i'll be back when i get through this
5. miss you sooo much

1. Funny how you are all saying what I've been saying for 5 years. It's also funny how now that it's ME that is supposed to do what I always do, which is USUALLY wrong, is okay this time.
2. You aren't going. Lose the skank and realize what you had
3. Make up your **** mind, it's getting annoying
4. One of these days, you're actually going to catch me when I'm home and then I will have to socialize and honeysuckle.
5. I still kind of miss you, why the hell can't I just forget about you, it's been over for a LONG time, I haven't seen you in so **** long, yet I still find myself wanting to know you again.

1. I know you didn't do it, the people that knew you and loved you knows you didn't do it. I'm so sorry for what happened and I wish there was some way I could change it.
2. I don't know anyone who can be as idiotic (and that's saying a lot) as you and then actually gloat about it.
3. I miss you too..maybe someday you'll see that.
4. I wonder if you think about me and realize that you did wrong. I'm guessing you did and that's why you will occasionally still try to talk to me.
5. We should really go see her this year. No excuses this time.

1. It's hard to talk to you, when you make it seem like there is only one right path in life.
2. Whenever you call, I will answer. But I cannot involve you in this.
3. I know that you will be ok, but you are at the line of self-destruct.
4. Continue enjoying the drama you are creating. Fortunately, I have the option of blocking you out.
5. I love you. More than I have loved any man in my life. I have accepted a lot of crap from you, because I believe that you want what's best for us. But I can't live a life of lies and excuses. And I still have a lot of life left to live, with the right person, if I have to move on. Smarten up.

Latest posts

Back