5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Girl, I miss our adventures together, you are a true friend to me and eventhough we live so far away, I am more connected to you than I am to ppl around me.
2. U are the brother I never had, thanks for being always there. Love u my friend.
3. It's been almost 2 years and I still think about u... I regret I didnt meet u in Prague. Really wish u the best.
4. U dont deserve this. U are going through a hard time, and I wish I was there with u. Just put that ***** out of ur life. Something very good and important will happen to u soon, I know, coz u are an excellent person. Thanks for ur friendship.
5. Im so glad to see things are going so much better for u now. Thanks for being such a good friend.

1. I always do what’s best for you even though you keep me locked out.
2. There are many reasons I hide away, all of you are one of them.
3. I think you are amazing but I’m afraid of going through that again.
4. Yes there is a problem between us but lets keep it professional.
5. I am your loyal servant though I wonder what you have planned for me.

1. i wish you would contact me...i want to know if you are dead or alive, i am worried
2. you make me feel safe
3. without you i never would have made it
4. thank you for letting me go
5. I'm just getting over what you did to me, but i will never trust you

Two of these messages are to the same person. Oh, if only I had the courage to actually say these things in real life! :(

1. You have been so influential in my life and have helped me grow in so many ways. Because of your encouragement, I feel so much more confident and happy and I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I wish I could express how grateful I am to you.

2. You're such an awesome person and I truly enjoy talking to you. We share so many interests and I find you an exceptionally nice, intelligent, and thoughtful. Could I be your friend?

3. Stop talking to me. I don't care about anything you have to say. Stop bossing people around and interrupting people's conversations; nobody thinks you are impressive.

4. I really wish that you would open your eyes to see what a great person you are. Be proud of yourself! You have a beautiful personality that is truly rare in this day and age. There are people love you for who you really are, and you need not change for anyone. Don't try to hide, just be your own sweet self. You may say you are lonely and you think you are "undesirable," but you have never been so wrong in your life. Please, open your eyes. You will see people who truly care about you right in front of you, with their arms open wide.

5. Please don't feel bad about yourself just because you took a different path than I did. You are just as successful. Just because my path has lead me to where I am today, does not mean that you should feel that you are less of a person. I hope you can see how talented you really are, and I hope you will feel better about yourself.

- I keep trying to forgive you, and you just keep making it harder.

- I just LOVE how you are only ever nice to me when you want something.

- I am not one of your kids. So quit treating me like a child.

- I forgave you a long time ago, I wish I could tell you that without bringing up the pain. I wonder if it would help you at all to know.

- Make me guacamole. :) Pretty Please.

Liloooooooooooooooo ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))) :(

You couldn't disappoint anyone! I'll kill anybody who makes you think that way! :mad:
If I could trade my brother and have you for my sister, I would! :eek:

Doubt The Rabbit said:

You couldn't disappoint anyone! I'll kill anybody who makes you think that way! :mad:

Awwwww (((((((((hug))))))))) you brightened my day. (l) U.

Ledia said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

:D I'm glad you're happy now

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Ledia said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

:D I'm glad you're happy now
Thanks to you :D

1. You are the victim. Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. It's hilarious. You conveniently drop me, and you are the victim. Allow me to prove to you that I don't need you -- or anyone else for that matter.
2. #1 x 5

Ox Blood said:
1. You are the victim. Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. It's hilarious. You conveniently drop me, and you are the victim. Allow me to prove to you that I don't need you -- or anyone else for that matter.
2. #1 x 5

:cool:, people like that only point at others, very toxic for your own self esteem, I'm glad you realise it.

1. I kinda love you and we'd make a perfect couple, but your reputation turns me off.
2. What happened to you, all we used to do was laugh and joke now I don't even know you anymore
3. Dont worry things will get better

1. I've really been fond of you since I was twelve. I hope to reintroduce myself in the next week or so, though realistically I'm going into this not expecting much at all.
2. You're different, I get that. You're your own worst enemy. Your sting is less and less felt and this makes me glad.
3. You're an amazing woman but in my honest opinion you're rushing headfirst into your first divorce. Ah well, his mistake I suppose. Passion fades, he'll get comfortable and you'll get bored. This has happened before.
4. You're a great guy who has certainly gone through a lot of honeysuckle, especially lately. In the end though I think you'll be fine.
5. You have a huge Napoleon complex.

1. I am glad I have you. I am so lucky to have someone who loves and cares for me as much as you do. I just wish you'd stop annoying me.

2. I am glad that chapter in your life is over. Move onto better things and thank the heavens that you weren't entangled further.

3. I will always be sorry for how I treated you. I wish you were still on this Earth, you deserved so much more.

4. There's a reason why everyone finds you so.... insufferable. But I still hope you can find happiness.

5. I wish I was better at staying in contact with you.

1. I will make you proud of me, it just needs some time.

2. I know you want me to show my love for you more, I really do love you. I just don't express it.

3. Learn to control yourself, you're wise enough but you don't realize it yourself. Believe me, you will need it in life. But hey we can still learn a lot from each other when it comes to that point.

4. Sorry for the pain i've caused to you and we lost contact, i still feel shame every time i think of it even after all those years. I would take on the world to fix our friendship.

5. You're the best, I can still not believe that there is such a nice person out there. And you are one of the few who really cares about me, Thank you so ******* much!

1. You're one of the few people that have been an honest actual friend to me, I love you more than you can imagine.

2. You truly have earned the nickname Summers Eve, because I don't think Ive ever met anyone who was a bigger ****** than you.

3. You were the first person who has ever shown me love and care, we haven't talked in a while but Ill always think of you like family.

4. Youve changed....but I must say that your teachings have impacted me and changed my life for the better.

5. You always say you hate hurting people, you say it kills you to hurt people, why dont you open your eyes and see how badly youre treating me?

1. I know you're not sad that..'it'...is gone. You're glad that you don't really have to take care of anything now. You enjoyed the attention over it though. This is the second time.
2. Thank you, so much<3
3. I'm going to be sad when you go back to your country :(
4. I'm sorry how things are going for you right now :(
5. I'll try.

1) Stop being such a baby. You don't need anything because you're not capable of keeping anything.
2) Why ask my opinion on what to get if you're just going to completely shoot down my suggestions. You don't even consider other people's opinion, even though you constantly ask for them. I understand not doing exactly what everyone offers, but Christ me, you completely ignore everything said to you, and then you have the nerve to be mean and rude about it. If you're going to be disrespectful then don't bother at all.
3) Still to this day, you have not told me why I shouldn't use that. Just because you don't agree with it or you find something wrong with it - in your hippie-me way, doesn't mean that I have to jump on your band-wagon.
4) I think you're so strong. I wouldn't put up with that as much and for as long as you have.
5) Please stop. You seem to think that no one else is entitled to have a life. People don't need to live through you like you have that desire to live through others. Other people don't have to pay your price.

1. I wish you never came back into my life, now that you are gone I hope you stay that way.
2. I'm glad you like giving hugs
3. You started smoking again...
4. You've become easier to get along with over the years, though you still make me nervous
5. You are not better at EVERYTHING than me like you think you are.

Latest posts

Back