A Call To All Those Divorced and Still Single

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been divorced for 20 years here. Raised my son on my own. Worse part was when my son moved out, blew my world apart. Wasn't ready for him leaving the roost. It's hard being totally on one's own. It's been the loneliest. Especially since I have no real friends to reach out to. Moreso just acquantances.

I've been divorced 23 years now,also brought my kids up on my own (with a little help from my friends) and I know what you mean Aribeth,you seem to think,"Where do I go from here?"

Jilted John said:
Raven Quill started this thread in May 2011,but she doesn't come around much these days,but it would seem people are still interested.
So anyone want to take it over?

John, you are right that I haven't been around much in the past year (life isn't always kind, even when we try to wear a smile). At any rate, John, I think you are the perfect person to create and run this group that seems to be needed by so many. You are an amazing man who can connect with people from all walks of life. You are funny, engaging and entertaining. My vote is for you. Besides, you are the one who whispered in my ear and caused me to start this thread in the first place. I can't promise to be here to maintain a group, but you were here long before me and you are still a very active member. I think you should take this over. Good luck to you, all the best, and I'll be popping in from time to time to check up on you :)

My love and blessings go out to all those who are divorced and still single.

I used to actually want to get married. Now, the thought of it makes me want to puke.

Latest posts

Back