afraid.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

will i spend my life like this. cold, alone, and sad? in so much emotional pain right now. feels like someone keeps running over my emtions. :(

Tell us what happened! Maybe someone will have advice. I know a bit of how you feel, though. I think a lot of us on here do.

i think it depends on the way you look it...maybe you'll stil be lonely but trry to look at the bright sight!

Mechanical said:
Tell us what happened! Maybe someone will have advice. I know a bit of how you feel, though. I think a lot of us on here do.

well it was a normal monday morning in college. but all of a sudden im approached by ALL my freinds saying they've got lovers! :( every 1 of my freinds.....so happy and deep in love, it made me feel alone and unatrractive. then when i decide its time to tell that special someone how i feel.......ALL of a sudden shes trading spit with some guy right before i could tell her. then the other girl that i found attractive....calls me saying shes got a lover too. im not lieing sure its sounds like a movie but ya. it happened. :(

Latest posts

Back