Age Groups

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyluvsfilms

Reaction score
Does anyone else find that whenever they join a group or start a new job that the opposite sex is either far too young or far too old? This happens to me all the time, i would love to meet a girl i dont know and start a friendship that turns into a relationship rather than dabbling with internet dating, which i now loathe by the way.

As a side note, i work as a healthcare assistant so there's probably ten females to every male but do you think this has improved my chances of meeting a nice single girl of a similar age? you guessed it, nope haha

i am not sure what age has to do with anything besides getting judged. anything past 21 is fair game. sure age gap might have higher chances of crossing generation norms, and therefore causes the two to no connect in one way or another. but that doesnt automatically mean that someone from a certain age group is never going to make a good partner.

here are the problem with relationships... ready? and this applies to both male and female.
people that make good partner material is already taken.
people that are typically labelled as good looking are dating.
people that usually do not make good partner material are single.
people that are single, good partner material, and looking usually have a not so good first impression and never gets a chance.
and lastly.. because 'people are single for a reason', single people never gets a fair chance.

society makes people have huge walls which makes having a relationship really hard for the next person.

as for online dating... i wouldnt shut it out completely.. if done right, it can be just as good as dating IRL. and it opens you up to way more opportunities than you can get IRL. but of course, it takes effort on both parties to get that good result.

Just want to throw this out there, I wouldn't date co-workers. Things can become un-pleasant if the relationship goes sour.

Latest posts

Back