All you people who are lonely and join this site, but never post.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I was away for the past few years, in a rotten relationship. Making me high and low. Just received an email saying someone send me a message. So I am back for i don't know how long. I have been trying to run away from a relationship that don't meet my expectations. I wanted to end it. Now i think i have, unless something happens. I don't want to be friends even after the relationship is over. But not sure what he thinks.

I wonder if i ever have a good relationship with a near perfect man. :) Is my expectations too high or what?

I am so lonely at the moment I don't know what I should do. I treasure the company of a thoughtful lady with similar values to me. Someone who is caring about someone as well as themselves. For too long I have tolerated a woman who claims she needs her independence, however, there is a fine line between independence and self centered I feel. Is there such a lady on this site? The challenge is there now.

I don't post here often because I'm afraid people won't like what I post, or they'll find me annoying. Even though people here seem to be rather nice for the most part, I have this deeply ingrained notion that nobody cares what I have to say. Most of my problems are silly things that most people don't have any issues with. ^^;;

Skorian said:
SPEAK!!!!! So many people just read the site, but never say much of anything to anyone. As many as 60% of all the people who are regulars almost never say a word. Come on. It's not dangerous to speak. You must have something to say. It doesn't have to be rocket science. Start a thread about something or do a search and bring up old threads that were interesting. As long as people aren't name calling or shouting stuff is fair game. Everyone has to have an oppinion about something. You know it's not a crime to disagree... Silence is like a vacume that can quickly turn into a sucking void. All people have to do is make a sound of some sort to fill that void. Do we have to actually shake the forum tree to make people make a sound like ooaf when they hit the ground? :p

how do you start a thread??

Go into a section and on the top right you will see a blue button that says "new thread" click it, type it and post

Lombax said:
I don't post here often because I'm afraid people won't like what I post, or they'll find me annoying. Even though people here seem to be rather nice for the most part, I have this deeply ingrained notion that nobody cares what I have to say. Most of my problems are silly things that most people don't have any issues with. ^^;;

Most people don't care I find. But if people do care in a negative way, just put them on ignore. Oh and cherish the ones that DO care.

Post post post

SophiaGrace said:
Lombax said:

Most people don't care I find. But if people do care in a negative way, just put them on ignore. Oh and cherish the ones that DO care.

I agree.
While a lot of what you may want to say can probably already be found on the forum somewhere....when it comes to a specific issue, it's usually better to post a new thread because it's probably going to stem from something different than a previous poster might have meant.
People that don't like what you have to say can simply ignore it, not read it, not post in it. As far as your "silly" issues, you'd be surprised. Not many here know about my issues and I don't really plan to discuss them, but the few I've trusted with them have never really judged me for them. You have to trust someone at some point and honestly, this is the place to start, because everyone DOES have issues, we've been through similar or whatever you want to say.
We all have problems, maybe they are silly, maybe they are extremely serious, but they are problems nonetheless. You have the right to vent, discuss, ask opinions the same as anyone else.

Latest posts

Back