ALLfest UK Meet - it's on! Date and Location and how to sign up :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol AllFest...

I was in Sheffield watching the snooker this year, too.

9006 said:
Lol AllFest...

I was in Sheffield watching the snooker this year, too.

At the Crucible? Funny they named a snooker hall after a horror film.

Are you able to attend the meetup?

I cannot join myself, but others should.

People on this forum arranging stuff like this.. It's very rare! Make use of it.

Thanks Oldyoung, I heartily agree.

I've been to meetups before and they are always rewarding experiences where you finally meet the human faces behind the text and avatar and it's always brilliant to shake their hand and quickly realise that you've made a friend. This is the entire point of this website after all :)

10 Days to go - anyone else want to come?

Can't do saturdays as I said before, appreciate my hours clash with other people so maybe next time. Have fun n that :)

h3donist said:
Thanks Oldyoung, I heartily agree.

I've been to meetups before and they are always rewarding experiences where you finally meet the human faces behind the text and avatar and it's always brilliant to shake their hand and quickly realise that you've made a friend. This is the entire point of this website after all :)

10 Days to go - anyone else want to come?

I might be there,I am meant to be in the area around that time,well Derbyshire anyway,I live in London so Sheffield is usually too far for me.

h3donist said:
At the Crucible? Funny they named a snooker hall after a horror film.

Are you able to attend the meetup?

Yeah, The Cruicible. I was only there for the day, though.

I probably wont make the meetup this time round, maybe next time; if there is one, lol.

I guess I'd better make one more final request to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up this Saturday in Sheffield? There are a few of us going so it would be lovely day for people to finally reach out and have at least one day where they aren't quite so lonely. Please send me a private message if you would like to attend and I will give you the details.

SofiasMami said:
So how did the ALL UK Meetup go? :)

-Teresa

Too early to tell yet - everyone will be partying & body-popping right about now. Lol.

h3donist said:
I will post a full write up of the event shortly, however I can conclude this to say it was.......AWESOME!

With pictures, hopefully!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the thread. :p

ladyforsaken said:
h3donist said:
I will post a full write up of the event shortly, however I can conclude this to say it was.......AWESOME!

With pictures, hopefully!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the thread. :p

Ditto! I want to hear from it too~ :p

Latest posts

Back