Am I too ugly for a girl to like me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bleed_the_freak said:
sothatwasmylife said:
Many crocodiles would probably take issue with that, although it's true to say they don't often appear on Tinder, there was the one occasion but to be honest compulsive biting isn't really my thing and frankly claiming it was just an expression of affection was pretty far fetched.

I have no idea and am afraid to ask...

Same, lol! ...the fresia's happening

DarkSelene said:
bleed_the_freak said:
sothatwasmylife said:
Many crocodiles would probably take issue with that, although it's true to say they don't often appear on Tinder, there was the one occasion but to be honest compulsive biting isn't really my thing and frankly claiming it was just an expression of affection was pretty far fetched.

I have no idea and am afraid to ask...

Same, lol! ...the fresia's happening

Idk.

I checked Urban Dictionary on the off chance it would shed some light. It said "Crocodile" is gay male equivalent of the "Cougar."

So a crocodile he met on Tinder would bite him incessantly in the name of affection and he didn't like it?

DarkSelene said:
Colin.winterfell said:
and I don't tell the girls I approach that I think I'm ugly, so my opinion about my looks has nothing to do with their attitude toward me

Not really about telling them, there are many ways people show their insecurities.

Absolutely. Body language that we don't even know we're speaking. All sorts of signals we give off that indicate many different things. Doesn't always have to be verbal.

bleed_the_freak said:
I would live a life of celibacy before participating in a honeysuckle-parade like Tinder.

Same. I wouldn't bother with dating sites or apps.

VanillaCreme said:
DarkSelene said:
Colin.winterfell said:
and I don't tell the girls I approach that I think I'm ugly, so my opinion about my looks has nothing to do with their attitude toward me

Not really about telling them, there are many ways people show their insecurities.

Absolutely. Body language that we don't even know we're speaking. All sorts of signals we give off that indicate many different things. Doesn't always have to be verbal.

bleed_the_freak said:
I would live a life of celibacy before participating in a honeysuckle-parade like Tinder.

Same. I wouldn't bother with dating sites or apps.

You may not believe it but I approach them with complete confidence and my body language doesn't convey awkward signals. but sadly they still reject me

TheRealCallie said:
I have to agree with Nilla on this one.  Stop concerning yourself so **** much with looks and start worrying about what you can bring to a relationship.....whether it's with an "ugly" girl or not.  You date the PERSON, not their exterior.

Yep. Stop worrying about other people. Worry about yourself.

There will always be someone prettier, smarter with better teeth and hair than you.

Who the fresia cares? Focus on yourself.

Man, I'm 46 and I am really serious by saying you are not ugly at all. I am not ugly at all but I have a belly. I dont train. I should but procrastination and lack of motivation.

You should be careful about the bad vibe you are producing with your comments. Being negative is not attractive. You should read this guy's book. On the upper bar on the right there is a link for his free ebook. He also has lots of videos in which he answer male questions. But you should first get a look to his ebook.

https://understandingrelationships.com

Ok, I looked up and only found people talking about vibes and behavior but didn't see any example or characterization. Also, I realized that everyone has a different definition of what these vibes are and how they look like. It suffers from the same ambiguity than confidence.

You are not ugly, maybe you just need to try harder when it comes to girls.

Latest posts

Back