An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just logging on and reading posts and personal messages from 7 years ago. This place was a big part of my life for a few years back and its nice to see a few familiar names, it’s equally sad to hear of people passing though…

I probably could do with talking to some new people at the moment, I work all day looking out of my man cave window and I guess its starting to cave in a bit. It’s funny, I thought I’d cringe at what I wrote 7 years ago, but it’s actually not so bad!

Hi all, hope you are all well.
i am a 28 year old male from west yorkshire, uk
Talking on public forums has never been my strong suit due to constant self criticism which leads to forever deleting and retyping and enevitably not posting. For one reason or another i find i am able to commit this time. Here is a little about me. ( ill keep it short, i will have probably typed and  deleted about 50 lines -_-)
I enjoy various genres of music and film, love to read but lack sufficient/ brain stimulating reading material. I game when i am up to it or when i am not having an episode (either manic or depressive) I love the outdoors and walking but again my mental state seems prevent me from enjoying even the simplest of settings recently.
Feel free to ask any questions, if left to my own devices i would end up typing too much and babbling.

Hi all, hope you are all well.
i am a 28 year old male from west yorkshire, uk
Talking on public forums has never been my strong suit due to constant self criticism which leads to forever deleting and retyping and enevitably not posting. For one reason or another i find i am able to commit this time. Here is a little about me. ( ill keep it short, i will have probably typed and  deleted about 50 lines -_-)
I enjoy various genres of music and film, love to read but lack sufficient/ brain stimulating reading material. I game when i am up to it or when i am not having an episode (either manic or depressive) I love the outdoors and walking but again my mental state seems prevent me from enjoying even the simplest of settings recently.
Feel free to ask any questions, if left to my own devices i would end up typing too much and babbling.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome, what types of books do you like to read?  Maybe someone can give you suggestions and lead you to something you can really get into. :)

Anything and everything i can get my hands on really. From sci fi to ecology. Due to having so much time on my hands recently i have a new found love for learning anything new. I watch podcasts about AI among various other topics. Sometimes i find that i am to focused on one thing to enable my brain to think about another so recommendations would be appreciated. Anything to keep me from slipping back into the darkness.

Teo said:
I'm Kind Of Bored Because Of The Virus, Regulations, Etc...

Are you still bored or did you find something great to do? Hopefully a shark didn't get you? Ha! ha!

iu

Hello, my name is Abby. I just turned 40 on the 3rd of April. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin n I’m a mom. 🙂

Attachments

• 560998B8-1956-410D-86D4-0BCABF6756DD.jpeg
    560998B8-1956-410D-86D4-0BCABF6756DD.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 86
Hello,

This is my first post.  So glad something like this exists.

My name is Debbie
I am from Leicester, UK
and I am 54

I hope all is good with you today.  :)

Hello

I'm 27 female, live around London.
I'm not much of a writer as it's hard to get my thoughts in line but reading all the supportive messages and advice on issues that closely resemble mine in this forum helps me get through some tough days and emotional turmoils.

I'm glad I found a place such as this. :)

Latest posts

Back