And now for something completly different

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphina

Reaction score
Hi all!

So a bit about me, I'm 25 years old, female and work in IT. I'm blessed in the respect that I for the most part love my job. I work in a very unique environment, my work has allowed me to travel to some amazing places and hey I get paid for it!

I have a lot of hobbies, things to kee me busy. However I always find the winter months to suck. I live in a small, very northernly town. This means it's nearly dark out all day, every day. It sucks!

I'd say I am a fairly optimistic and happy person. I have a lot of interests and I am always learning about something I find new and interesting. I find I lose interest in people quickly and sort of go in phases of lots of social activity and then hermit phase. I find it hard to met other people who have a lust for life, knowledge or just something creative/unique to say.

I find I spend a lot of time in my head. I think most people here are introverts who do the same thing. I hope to meet some new friends, and have some amazing chats with you.

And woah sorry for my disjointed mess of thoughts

PS, I should add some of my hobbies

-Travel, recently spent 2 months backpacking around Asia
-Astronomy, I love telescopes and the cosmo's in general!
-Gaming, PC and Xbox all the way
-Mystery novels, and just mystery in general
-Animals!
-Consuming red wine

Welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the site! I just joined was it 3 days ago!
you have have the same as mind, love traveling whenever I feel free instead within on my budget:)

Hi, I'm new here too.

That's good you like to travel, my mom does too and my brother but me, not so much, unless we're going to Disney World or something like that. They dragged me to Jamaica last year...first day there I got burnt bad. My mom bought sun tanning lotion before we left...and figured we could stay out in the sun as long as she does at home. She's been there before she should have known better, and I'm not one to just lounge out on the beach, I hate that. If I'm going to just lounge somewhere it better be in front of a TV. LOL

I like some of your hobbies, sound interesting.

Hey gal welcome. I like shooting pool, reading, listening to my scanner. Enjoy watching boxing-even the PPV ones.

Hi there. We have some hobbies in common. Are you a gemini by any chance, just wondering?

Hey Ladysphinx! I am actually a Scorpio, but I have to say Gemini's are wonderful. My mom is one so I have to say from my exp they are the nicest people!

LGH1288, how do you like your Celestron? I hear they make amazing telescopes. I currently use a Orion SpaceProbe 130ST. It's pretty awesome and my first telescope! After christmas I am going to buy something a bit more powerful, I'd like to start taking pictures with my scope. The weather has been bad here for getting outside lately it sucks! Been super cloudy with all the snow, hope it clears up soon so I can get out and see some more stuff! How long have you been interested in astronomy?

And that is great theya re so many people who like to travel here! I'm hoping for my next big overseas trip to go to Lhasa, Nepal and India. Anyone here have any big trips coming up? I am also going to New Orleans soon I am pretty excited about that, never been there before!

Latest posts

Back