And the winner is ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasha Selim

Reaction score
What do you think about having some ALL awards e.g. "Post of the month", "The best user on game section", "The best avatar", "The Golden Thread", "The curse of the year" :p ...... you continue

hmm

post of the month - i'll tell u once april is completed i guess
best user on game section - minus, due to his passion and ability to have posted a lot in 9/10 of every game...commitment = win for me :)
best avi - either oceanmist because her's is actually animated or mine due to me ******* love phoenixs a lot :( selfish yes but 'lookat da pweety colourz!!!'
golden thread - can't be the word connection game...thats platinium or diamond...beyond its golden times...so i'd have to say the last movie you saw last thread...i like it :)

Pasha Selim said:
What do you think about having some ALL awards e.g. "Post of the month", "The best user on game section", "The best avatar", "The Golden Thread", "The curse of the year" :p ...... you continue

That's cool idea. It should be fun. :)

Curse of the year would have to be Lonesome Crow, due to the way he structures his posts and his meandering train of thought. WHY CANT YOU USE A PARAGRAPH CROW?! ARGH :(

:D

Brian said:
Curse of the year would have to be Lonesome Crow, due to the way he structures his posts and his meandering train of thought. WHY CANT YOU USE A PARAGRAPH CROW?! ARGH :(
:D

lol

I'm not even joking! I'll force my views and ways on him yet! It will be like Ragnarok, only on the internet. And with words, instead of swords and giant serpents.

Brian said:
I'm not even joking! I'll force my views and ways on him yet! It will be like Ragnarok, only on the internet. And with words, instead of swords and giant serpents.

How about a Giant or two? You can't have a proper Ragnarok without a few Giants!

from a psychological standpoint, I think we should stray from "popularity contests" on sites called "a lonely life"

just my two cents.

crescendo.daNiente said:
from a psychological standpoint, I think we should stray from "popularity contests" on sites called "a lonely life"

just my two cents.

I share this opinion.

crescendo.daNiente said:

I thought we are a kind of community. What about compliments some of us receive much more than others or curses we exchange on hot threads. They are not discriminatory or bad from a psychological standpoint?
I was thinking at something half-serious (as lingo said) and a lot more as awards than contests.

Pasha Selim said:
crescendo.daNiente said:

I thought we are a kind of community. What about compliments some of us receive much more than others or curses we exchange on hot threads. They are not discriminatory or bad from a psychological standpoint?
I was thinking at something half-serious (as lingo said) and a lot more as awards than contests.

All i'm gunna say is maybe we should have a best hairstyle award too :)

Van Hooligan said:
Pasha Selim said:
crescendo.daNiente said:

All i'm gunna say is maybe we should have a best hairstyle award too :)

Why? Are you a potential candidate? :p Any nominees?

Latest posts

Back