Announcements

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
I moved and I got a new job others would kill for.

On second thought, that was three weeks ago and I already stated the first part multiple times. *shrugs*

It's still good to hear again. =] Congrats Rodent!

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
I've been assigned to organise the next gathering event for my company. :0

That's awesome LadyF, good luck! Are you nervous about it at all?

Thanks! I'm just trying to get to grips with everything. It's still quite a readjustment to make being back at work. I just hope I don't screw this one up. :\

Rodent said:
I got a new job others would kill for.

That's great that the job is that awesome. Good luck!

BeyondShy said:
That went well.

Don't start.

BeyondShy said:
I announce that there is no announcements at this time but an announcement will be made at the time there is one.

BeyondShy said:
That went well.

It's like what Rodent said - most people don't know how to respond to your announcement that you don't have an announcement. I see you were making a joke but it kinda didn't make sense.

Also, you can't expect to go from persona non grata to everybody's buddy overnight. You need to give it time. Start practicing being friendly. These quips about people ignoring your posts aren't friendly, and it's exactly what's driving people away.

I had a similar situation once many years ago. I wondered why this person seemed like they ignored me, and when I confronted them about it and lost my cool, it pushed them further away. It didn't really matter because I shouldn't have been talking to them anyway, they weren't my type but it's beside the point. No one wants to be badgered into talking to someone.

But they'll want to talk to you if you are friendly :) just practice. One step at a time.

I'm going to be an aunt again. =] Baby is due sometime next September or October.

^Congratulations. ^.^
I wonder what name they'll choose,Ariadne is such a great name.

congrats. Being an aunt is amazing. I've never thought i'd love a baby the way I love my nephew.

Latest posts

Back