Another lonely fat loser man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There generally isn't anything wrong with posting to old threads but in this case you are welcoming someone who hasn't been on the forum for more than a year now.

Minus said:
There generally isn't anything wrong with posting to old threads but in this case you are welcoming someone who hasn't been on the forum for more than a year now.

LOL, I should've checked the date. Someone else bumped the thread though so I can't feel too bad.

Im sort of fat too brother... i eat just about everything. Well, here is something i would never eat: pussy.

Fat or not god loves you.

hi FAT GUY, don't you be putting yourself down cuz you're a big dude. My husband was just over 400 lbs when we met. He was 50, had barely dated at all in his life, very down on himself. We've been married now 10+ years.
Not patting myself on the back or anything, but Ive never been one to judge a person by LOOKS alone. There arew others like me out there.
Keep your chin up, so the ladies can see your beautiful smile.

Fat Guy said:
I am 30.
Height 6'3"
Weight 360
From Chicago IL
Hi How are U
Please correct me if I am not right
I have mostly found overweight people more frindly, tolerable and comunicateable which make them winners.
Maybe it is beacause they satisfy their desires by their eating habits and therefore they are not needy in their relations.Can I ask the reason why U think you are a loser?

Minus said:

lol

Being overweight doesn't make you a loser, says another overweight loner :)
Anyway welcome to the forum.
PM anytime.

Didn't check the date. Silly me. Duh!

Fat Guy said:
I am 30.
Height 6'3"
Weight 360
From Chicago IL

hi, 
it's not a flaw unless you chose it to be, my weight goes up and down, being lonely definitely makes you eat far more out of comfort. i think i put 20kg on this year omg, it's so hard to get rid of it but i'm trying.

in the past i always dated slim/gym guys but they had the worst ego (not all men of course), but in the future when i decide to date again that is not what i will be going for, in fact i will be aiming to meet someone who has a good sense of humour and a nice personality, someone who would go to the gym with me and we'd encourage & support each other to get healthy. so don't let it put you off, women just want someone to love and respect them, you know traits you can't buy or gain with money, if not then they're not worth having; as my mum says "you can't buy personality". 
so don't feel down about it, it's also been a good talking point and a way to start conversation :)  welcome to the site, i am new too.

It kind of makes me wonder though - I've seen this a lot on forums where people seem to not like bumping old posts, but I never understood why? What is actually wrong with bumping old posts/threads?

Not being sarcastic/facetious either.

TheSkaFish said:
It kind of makes me wonder though - I've seen this a lot on forums where people seem to not like bumping old posts, but I never understood why?  What is actually wrong with bumping old posts/threads?

Sometimes people don't like their welcome threads because they don't want to be reminded of who they were when they first came here.

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
It kind of makes me wonder though - I've seen this a lot on forums where people seem to not like bumping old posts, but I never understood why?  What is actually wrong with bumping old posts/threads?

Sometimes people don't like their welcome threads because they don't want to be reminded of who they were when they first came here.

I see.  As someone who has cringed at some of my past posts myself, I totally get it.

Plus there's a strong likelihood the poster in question doesn't even visit the forum anymore.

Latest posts

Back