Another "Lonely Person" Here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusa's Heart

Reaction score
Just saying hello.

I am a thirty-something woman isolated by social phobia. I got tired of the drama and negativity seen on most SP boards, so I figured I'd give this place try. Hopefully it's much more pleasant. Seems like it from what I've seen. :)

Hi Medusa's Heart. Welcome to the forum.

It is a nice place here, people here are cool and friendly. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. :)

Hi, welcome. Very friendly place here, some fun games, a little chat, even some free hugs!

Aw, thanks for the welcome, guys!

And a forum with free hugs? Now I know I've found the right place! :D

Yo,

Oh yes this forum is much more awesome than other garbage ones.

Welcome here.

P.S Lady would hug a guy wielding a knife haha

Rofl. I actually would, ya know. If you can't beat them, join them. Or in my theory, embrace them. :D

Rofl. I actually would, ya know. If you can't beat them, join them. Or in my theory, embrace them. :D

Well you're right there - you'd be joining his knife, with a smile on your face, and a song in your heart. Haha

9006 said:

Well you're right there - you'd be joining his knife, with a smile on your face, and a song in your heart. Haha

Don't you know me too well. :D

ladyforsaken said:
*HUGSSSS* there. :)
You can get more in the Free Hugs thread. ;)

Aw, thanks so much!!!! *hugs back* :)

9006 said:
Yo,

Oh yes this forum is much more awesome than other garbage ones.

Welcome here.

P.S Lady would hug a guy wielding a knife haha

I figured she was a brave soul - she hugged me, and I have snakes for hair.

She's an equal opportunity hugger. I like that! :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Welcome aboard! It's great to have a place like this where the people who may not be 100% normal in relation to everyone else can come and meet others in similar situations and make lots of friends.

Latest posts

Back