Another Yesm story... let's see what happens!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

The Q-tip in my ear accidentally punctured my eardrum. "God Damnit, I'm ******* deaf in my left ear now," I screamed! Oh well, I'm falling apart, what else is new? My ear was bleeding now, but I decided I was going to take a shower before going to the emergency room. I didn't want to smell.

The water was calm and soothing. Blood ran down the side of my head as I lathered up with soap. I thought about chickens. I thought of how unfair it must be to born in some chicken hatching machine. To be fed grain for a few years kept in a cage with thouasands of other chickens. What if some of the other chickens were ********? That would suck to be stuck in a cage with some ******* your whole life, only to have your head chopped off. Watching your body running around before you die.

While I was busy thinking about chickens I dropped the soap by accident. When i picked it up again it scooted out of my grasp once again. This happened about 8 times before I finally had a good grip on it. "Son of a *****," I muttered to myself. I rinsed myself off and was still bleeding from the ear. I stepped out and realized i forgot to set a towel down to stand on. I decided I should dry my feet off so I didn't slip. As I stepped forward to reach for a towel, my foot slipped out from under me and I cracked my head on the back of the tub.

I woke up some time later. I wasn't sure how long it had been. There was a pool of blood on the floor from where my ear was bleeding from and the back of my head was bleeding as well now. So I brushed my teeth. I accidentally swallowed some toothpaste. It tasted like the universe hates me today, if there is such a taste, I've decided that's it.

I some how managed to make it out of the bathroom alive and got dressed so I could drive myself to the emergency room. As I was putting on some socks I started to wonder if driving after receiving a possible concussion was such a great idea, but then I got distracted. They were black socks. Black uncomfortable socks. Made me think about beaver dams and crappy fruit flavored ice creams. I figured with my luck I'd get into an accident on the way to the emergency room. I wasn't about to pay for an ambulance ride though. So I grabbed my keys and got in the car.

Well, after some time and the usual bullshit one must endure when dealing with doctors, I was good to go. Turns out there was really nothing they could do about my ear. I was deaf now in my left ear, but at least it had stopped bleeding. They put a few stitches in the back of my head and sent me on my way.

My doctor was kind of cute. I think she caught me checking her ass out though. I was a bit embarassed, but I'm getting to old to care about minor things like that. I noticed she had a ring on her finger so I refrained from starting any bullshit chit chat. Besides what was I going to say, "Hey, I think your beautiful. I work in construction and am an alcoholic. Wanna grab some coffee?" Hot doctor chicks don't date guys like me. Even if they are single.

As I was driving home I decided to buy a hamburger. I didn't eat it though. My next door neighbor is a ******* prick. He doesn't know that I hate him. And I'm honestly not sure why I do. I'm always nice when I see him. He drives a Toyota Celica and I've heard him listening to Cat Stevens. He has a german shephard and I've seen him with his girl a few times, but I guess they dont' live together yet for some reason.

When I got home I checked to see if he had gotten back from work yet. I had the day off luckily and didn't have to call in to work and tell them I couldn't come in because I poked a hole in my ear with a Q-tip, slipped on the bathroom floor after dropping the soap 8 times, and ended up with a concussion from the fall. He didn't appear to be home. The car was gone. So I walked out on to the middle of his lawn. I looked around to make sure nobody saw what i was about to do. Then i quickly unwrapped the hamburger and threw it on his roof. I ran off laughing histarically. I couldn't wait for him to ask me about it.

I was going over scenarios of what I'd say when he asked me. I finally decided what my answer would be. I thought he might say something like, "did you happen to see anyone throw a hamburger on my roof? I came home from work today and saw this big sloppy hamburger mess on my roof."

I would take a gander at my well planned mess and respond, "No, I hadn't even noticed." "Did it have pickles on it?" It would be perfect. I'd have to make sure to keep a straight face though. After words I'd probably offer to get my ladder and go up there and get it down for him. I always needed some sort of ritualistic cleansing for my antics against poor Chet Chellaham, the prick... In reality, though he is a nice guy, but god ****.

To be continued...

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

I edited some of the original work and added some more here... If you want to skip the edited old material find the stars "*****************:, but the edits are pretty good IMO...

Chapter 1: Cribbage

The Q-tip in my ear accidentally punctured my eardrum. "God Damnit,” I screamed in pain! “I'm probably ******* deaf in my left ear now." Oh well, I'm falling apart, what else is new? My ear was bleeding now, but I decided I was going to take a shower before going to the emergency room. I didn't want to smell.

The water was calm and soothing. Blood ran down the side of my head as I lathered up with soap. I thought about chickens. I thought of how unfair it must be to born in some chicken hatching machine. To be fed grain for a few years kept in a cage with thouasands of other chickens. What if some of the other chickens were ********? That would suck to be stuck in a cage with some ******* your whole life, only to have your head chopped off as you watch your body running around before you die. My ear really hurt. I stuck my finger in it and stared at the blood on my index finger before flicking some of it against the side wall of the tub. Gotta have your seuveniers in life.

While I was finishing up thinking about chickens I dropped the soap by accident. I reached down to pick it up again and it scooted out of my grasp once again. This happened about 8 times before I finally had a good grip on it. "Son of a *****," I muttered to myself. It was probably chicken karma, as I'm not a vegetarian. I proceded to rinse myself off and was still bleeding from the ear. Stepping out of the shower I realized I had forgotten to set a towel down to stand on. I decided I should dry my feet off so I didn't slip. As I grabbed a towel from the rack and lifted my left leg up to wipe my foot, I suddenly lost balance. For whatever reason my body decided that hopping was the best corrective reflex to my sudden loss of coordination and I slipped rather violently, cracking my head on the back of the tub on the way down.

I woke up some time later, unsure of how long it had been. There was a pool of blood on the floor from where my ear was bleeding from and the back of my head was bleeding as well. “Stiches, great, what other accessories can I aquire today,” I bitched. I brushed my teeth with a calm gentle furiousness, the way perhaps a single mother working two jobs would serve a rude lecher some drinks. During my furry I accidentally swallowed some toothpaste. It tasted like the universe hates me today, if there is such a taste, I've decided that's it.

After some how managing to make it out of the bathroom alive, I got dressed to drive myself to the emergency room. While putting on some socks I started to wonder if driving after receiving a possible concussion was such a great idea, but then I got distracted. They were black socks. Black uncomfortable socks. Made me think about beaver dams and crappy fruit flavored ice creams. I figured with my luck I'd get into an accident on the way to the emergency room. I wasn't about to pay for an ambulance ride though. So I grabbed my keys and got in the car.

Well, after some time and the usual bullshit one must endure when dealing with doctors, I was good to go. Turns out there was really nothing they could do about my ear. I was going to be almost completely deaf in my left ear, but at least it had stopped bleeding. They also put a few stitches in the back of my head and sent me on my way.

My doctor was kind of cute. I think she caught me checking her ass out. She started to walk away when I took a gander, but she forgot to tell me something and turned around quick. I had this awkward delayed reflex that forced me to meet her eyes from waist level. I was a bit embarassed, but I'm getting to old to care about minor things like that. She had a ring on her finger so I refrained from starting any bullshit chit chat. Besides what was I going to say, "Hey, I think your beautiful. I work in construction and am an alcoholic. Wanna grab some coffee?" Hot doctor chicks don't date guys like me, even if they are single.

On the way back home I decided to buy a hamburger. My next door neighbor is a ******* prick. He doesn't know that I hate him, and honestly I don't, but god **** I hate that *******. I'm honestly not even sure why I have such conviction against him. I'm always nice when I see him. He drives a Toyota Celica and I've heard him listening to Cat Stevens. He has a german shephard and I've seen him with his girl a few times, but I guess they dont' live together yet for some reason.

When I got home I checked to see if he had gotten back from work yet. Fortunately having had the day off, I didn't have to call in to work sick. However, it would have been funny later perhaps. “I can't come in today because I poked a hole in my ear with a Q-tip, slipped on the bathroom floor after dropping the soap 8 times, and ended up with a concussion from the fall,” I'd say. He didn't appear to be home. His car was gone. So I walked out on to the middle of his lawn, looked around to make sure nobody saw what i was about to do, then quickly unwrapped the hamburger and threw it on his roof. I ran off holding back a mountain of laughter so the neighbors wouldn't hear me. I couldn't wait for him to ask me about it!
After awkwardly running inside as quick as I could, I poured a glass of grapefruit juice down the sink and then filled it with water and sat down. I was going over scenarios of what I'd say when he asked me about the burger on his roof. After taking a few sips of water I decided to clip my toe nails and think of what my answer would be. My big toe nail was quite long so I saved the best for last. After clipping the whopper off I examined it while bending it between my thumb and index fingers. It was a fine piece of work. I thought to myself, “well done big toe.” Then while bending it some more it accidentally flung out from my fingers and smacked my eye ball. “God **** son of a *****,” I moaned rubbing out the pain. I never did find that violent little toe nail. Starring at the ceiling, I let out a sigh then proceded to gather the rest of my clippings and threw them out the window. I returned to find my cat had knocked over my glass of water. “Meowser, you son of a *****,” I whispered into his ears as I stroked his back. While he licked up the mess I sat back down and resumed my scheming.

I'd make sure I was mowing the grass when he got home from work. He'd come home and wave as usual, then decide to stop me for a second. I thought to myself, he might say something like, "did you happen to see anyone throw a hamburger on my roof?” “I came home from work today and saw this big sloppy hamburger mess on my roof."
I would take a gander at my well planned mess and respond, "No, I hadn't even noticed." "Did it have pickles on it?" It would be perfect. Despite his curteous nature, it was easy to see he thought I was a bit off. I'm not sure if I really am, or if it's just my special brand of affection for Chet. Either way I don't care. After words I'd probably offer to get my ladder and go up there and get it down for him. I always needed some sort of ritualistic cleansing for my antics against poor Chet Chellaham, the prick. In reality I know he is a nice guy, but that's what makes it so funny. Besides, nice guys need a hamburger on the roof now and then, adds perspective to their routine. The way I see it, I'm doing him a favor.

With my nails pruned, left ear ruined, head stiched, and hamburger flung; I decided it was time to buy some smoking coke. I remember I had discovered the stuff about a year after I was old enough to get my recreational substance use license. Back then, I quickly exceeded my purchase limit and red lined. I could have opted to take the free treatment program and had my smoking coke purchase limit re-instated in a year, but I was young and always preffered to do things the hard way. Turns out the hard way was having my best friend at the time buy more for me and pay him for his services. Alex, my local licensed distributer, turned us in on suspicion after Ted orange lined while I was buying beer with him. Turns out he saw Ted handing me a few singles packs and was willing to testify on grounds of concern, a reward which payed about 50 dollars for a guilty plea from the defendant. Not a seemingly large amount of cash, but with how many exploiters there are you'd be surprised how little people get away with it for very long.
Without anything but Alex's word we could have opted for a jury trial and tried to fight it, perhaps even won, but jury's rarely sided with the accused in minor exploitation cases. Not to mention the compelling evidence of me testing positive for cocaine 1 month after I red lined. Neither of us could afford a decent lawyer and plead guilty. Luckily I wasn't a minor, so we both only did the mandatory 6 months. We never quite got along the same after that, but both of us never made the mistake twice. We learned the penalty is doubled every time you re-offend and it just wasn't worth it to either of us, we learned our lesson.
Before we started serving our time, our lawyer told us to be thankful that I wasn't a minor. Anyone, who undermines the recreational substance use administration to sell to minors does a mandatory year for every year below the legal limit the minor is, multiplied again by that number. He told us about a guy who bought smoking coke for a 14 year old girl and did 49 years. He defended him in jury trial. He argued that the girl had a vendetta against him and that the prosecution lacked a positive drug test for the girl. However, 5 of his purchase dates coincided with days she had been recorded skipping the last 2 hours of school. That and her testimony was enough for the prosecution. After we got out of jail, Ted and I went our seperate ways and moved on from the incident grateful to have gotten away with a slap on the wrist.
5 years later after I found stable work and was pretty much resigned to drinking or the occasional bong hit, I got bored and decided to go to treatment for my red-line offense. The goal wasn't to have my purchase limit for cocaine reinstated, I just had nothing better to do. I was informed that because I had undermined and exploited the use of another persons purchase limit, a successful completion of the program wouldn't reinstate my purchase limit for again, double the time of a non offender. The 2 year reinstatement deadline was irrelevant to me, I just had time to kill and wanted to meet some new people, maybe even offer my support to others. However, as a result 7 years later when I moved next to Chet, I got my first taste for, “Chet shinanegans”.
I got the idea after arriving home from work at the same time as Chet. We talked for about a half hour. I haven't the slightest clue what I said to him. I remember him telling me about this conversation he had with some Mormans that stopped by his house. I think he gave them cookies and milk, but that's all I remember. I do remember going back inside and watching transformers 2. After finishing it I masterbated and got the idea to go threw some of my child hood memmories storage boxes in the basement. I found an old Optimus Prime action figure and some Ninja Turtles. Then the Idea hit me. So I ran outside in my boxers and a t-shirt at 1 AM in the morning and positioned Leonardo and Optimus prime to look like they were having gay sex on his front steps. I figured he'd notice it when going to pick up the Sunday paper in the morning.
I ran into him again 2 days later after work. After talking with him about the toys he found on his front steps, playing dumb, and telling him it could have been the Jensen's boys; I had this huge craving for smoking cocaine. I told him I'd take the toys off his hands and try to find out who they belonged to then headed to the store. I bought a singles pack and some cigarettes and smoked a few puffs of coke when I got home. It became my celebratory ritual. 2 or 3 times a year I figured, why not? It's been that way ever since. If only Chet knew the joy he brought to my life a few times out of the year.
So, once again, I found myself driving to the market for a singles pack. Mike was working the night shift again. He was smoking a cigarette outside while I pulled up. “Don't put that out on my account mike, I'll join ya,” I yelled out the window stopping him before he snuffed out the embers of a fresh lit cigarette.
“Hey Fred, how ya been,” Mike greeted me as I walked up putting a flame to a cigarette of my own.
“Long story bro, long story,” I replied with smoke carrying my exhaled words. “Suffice to say I had a visit to the emergency room today, got some stitches in my head, and lost most of the hearing in my left ear.” “You know, the usual.”
“We'll you've always been the lucky type Fred, you know that.” He chuckled. “So the store got robbed last Tuesday.” “Or almost got robbed anyway.” “Do you know Tiffany?”
“No, I may have seen her, but I don't recall”
“Yeah well this guy comes in at around 4 in the morning, right?” “So I guess as she's handing him the money, he's saying there has to be more and demands to see a safe.” “Turns out Tim the owner was coming in early that day and sees the guy leading her towards the back with a gun to her head.” “So Tim goes runs in, grabs the shotgun behind the counter, and blows the guys shoulder out.” “He said he was shooting to kill, but ended up taking out the guys right shoulder and called the police once he was down.” “So I guess the guy wasn't hurt too bad and is waiting to go to court while he sits in the hospital, pretty wild stuff”
“****, that's crazy honeysuckle Mike, good thing you weren't working.”
“Yeah man, that's some scary honeysuckle.” “Poor Tiff was pretty shook up about it.”
“So what can I get for ya Fred?” He tossed his cigarette and motioned towards the door.
“I'm here for a singles pack today and the usual smokes”
“That time of year again, huh?” “What'd you do to poor Chet this time?”
“Threw a hamburger on his roof in the middle of the day before he got home from work.”
“What the fresia Fred,” he laughed.”
“What can I say man?” “It's Chet!” I followed him inside. We exchanged a few laughs and I was on my way. Mike was a good kid. He turned 24 a few weeks ago. We've been shootin' the honeysuckle for a couple years now. He always talks about his plans to go to night school for a law degree, but every year he just ends covering the night shift at the Gas 'N' Go. So we keep talking. He had a girlfriend for a while recently, but I guess it didn't work out. She cheated on him. She had been doing so for a while, so he let her go. He was pretty wrecked about the whole thing. I invited him over to my place after he told me, so he could take a load off. We took bong rips and watched some HBO. Smoked some cigs until the air was thick, talked until early morning, it was a good time. We'd get together every so often, but pretty rarely. He's a good kid and a good man.

You left chat before I could tell you what I though! :club: ..It's hilarious...again. :D LOL XD

As I was driving home I almost ran over a god **** skunk. Hit the brakes just in time and was fortunate nobody was behind me. Chet's lights were on. He must have been over at his girl friends place after work or something. It was dark out with clear skies. I decided I'd sit on the porch and smoke my coke with some cigarettes and look at the stars. I dropped my keys a few times trying to open the door and then tripped inside. Pouring a glass of milk I tried to remember where my pipe was. I recalled putting it in the medicine cabinet. Sure enough it was still there next to an old empty bottle of toothpaste I still haven't thrown away for some reason. I grabbed the pipe and the old empty toothpaste bottle. I examined the toothpaste bottle for a bit, perplexed as to why it had not yet been discarded. I couldn't figure out why I hadn't thrown it away. I think something must have happened while I was using it. Some strange mental fixation it acquired and kept for me so I didn't have to remember what it was. I threw it in tub. Figured it would be something interesting to ignore while I’m taking a shower. If some one ever comes over and uses my shower I imagine they would throw it away for me.
I stepped outside and took a seat. Leaning back I Packed a rock in the pipe and took a small hit, held it, and exhaled. I felt a jolted rush of excited euphoria over take me. I didn't feel like sitting anymore at all. I figured I'd take a walk around the block, smoke, come back, and repeat. I did this about 11 times. 2 hours or so passed before I ran out. I think I talked with Brahma while I walked. He told me about loose change under the couch. I didn't really think about what he was saying I just listened. Something about how forgotten change is a treasure waiting to be found. That as long as something exists it existed and was waiting to exist before it existed. Then he told me about pyramids and how the capstone requires the support of every stone below it and how because of this every stone was equally important despite the minds preferences for imparting importance through dissection. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, “did you hear me son?” Apparently I was talking to myself in front of a homeless man for the past 10 minutes, “spare some change son?”
“Yeah, sure, no problem,” I mumbled still half confused as to what I was doing.
“It's really so simple that it's just hard to understand by thinking about it,” he laughed as he walked away thanking me again. “Tonight will be a feast not soon forgotten!”
I gave him ten dollars or so. I was in that kind of a mood. I couldn't tell if I actually talked to this man or not. My best guess was that I was talking to myself and he over heard me and somehow understood where I was coming from. I'd probably never see him again. So I suppose it didn't really matter if he was a homeless man or Brahma himself, probably the same thing anyway. I shook my head a bit and walked my final walk home.
The come down was never fun, but in a way it was freeing from the haze of 2 hours of coked out speed walking around my neighborhood. I packed a bowl to help me sleep before bed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Getting up to answer the door I knocked over my bong spilling very old bong water all over the carpet and coffee table. “God **** son of a *****!,” I bellowed loud enough for anyone stupid enough to bother me at 11:30 at night to know they weren't welcome. I cracked open the door, “what is it?”
“Sorry to bother you Fred,” Chet peered in with a troubled look on his face. “Have you seen my dog?” “He ran off an hour ago and I noticed you out walking while I was looking for him.” “I was just wondering if you've seen him.”
“I didn't even know you had a dog,” I replied while wiping the apathy from my eyes. “What's he look like?”
“He's an average sized German Shepherd,” Chet returned with a sheepish look in his eyes. I suddenly saw him as an 8 year old boy who's dog ran away. I was about to jest and ask him if he put out any fliers yet, but that sheepish look got the best of me.
“Let me grab my flashlight and help ya look for him,” I sighed a bit reluctant to end my night this way. “Do you mind driving?”
“Not a problem Fred, I really appreciate the help,” he beamed back excitedly.
“Just give me a minute and let me find some pants,” I groaned back and shut the door.
I stumbled over to my room and grabbed my big spot light out of the closet and put on some khaki shorts lying on the floor from a week or two ago. Stumbled back into the living room, sat on the couch, and took a rip from the now waterless bong before getting back up to go on my adventure with Chet.
He was waiting in the car when I stepped outside, “hop in Fred.”
I stumbled into the passenger side thanking the darkness for concealing what I could easily feel to be bright red blood shot eyes. I had nothing to hide, it just seemed like Chet was not a man for vices. I pretended to be interested in what I was doing, “so what's the pooches name?”
“Trotsky.”
“As in Leon Trotsky?” I questioned, a bit surprised.
“Yes.”

“So do you have any idea where we should look, or will we just roam the streets up and down
calling his name?”
“I have a feeling I might know where he is. You can just relax for a bit, it'll be a few minutes before we get there.”
While we were driving I couldn't help being fixated on the street lights and atmosphere of the night. I loved this euphoric ride I was taking. I felt like I was on a mission to get milk from the gas station with an old friend so we could make some french toast and talk over coffee and cigarettes. I noticed Margret's house. Her for sale sign was down and her car wasn't in the driveway anymore. She must have finally sold her house and moved. I started to close my eyes and remember seeing a balloon with words on it that were very clear, but yet I could not read what they said.
“We're here,” Chet spoke to me softly, but firm.
I slowly opened my eyes as if waking from a long dream. As I opened the door I grabbed the flashlight and started to yell, “Here Trotsky, here boy!”
“Why don't you go look over there by those trees and I’ll go look by the river,” Chet instructed coaxingly.
He seemed a little different than before I fell asleep in the car for a few moments, but I couldn't put my finger on it. As I worked closer towards the woods, I realized we were out in the country. We had parked a good 50 feet from the road. There was a river nearby through a clearing and the rest was all wooded area. I called to Trotsky again, “Here Trotsky, here boy!”
I heard a twig snap behind me, but before I could turn around to see if it was Trotsky or Chet, something happened. I heard this firm pinging sound. The next thing I remember is feeling this strange horrible pain inside my head. It wasn't like a headache. It was like a knife was stabbing the inside of my brain with the dull throbbing pain of something like stubbing your toe real hard. I remember feeling a strange sensation as well. I can't describe what it felt like exactly. It reminded me of a time a very close friend of mine who I trusted with my life, robbed me of nearly every penny I owned and left town. I felt a great fear and I yelled out, “It was just a hamburger...”

Chapter 2:Thoth

I remember the man quite well. He was like a father to me, but he wasn't my father. I was sitting next to him in his old refurbished Cadillac. I couldn't tell you the year or the model, but it looked nice and rode a bit low. All black with polished stock rims. He was ashing a cigarette and handed me the fries I had ordered. We had taken a bit of a pit stop on our way to Alaska. We went ice fishing up there during the summer for the past 2 years. He had a Cabin and this would be our third and final year there together. I guess we needed closure.
Percy, offered me a smoke and I threw the fries out the window into the trash across the parking lot. I only ate 3 of them and some how managed to make a basket.
“Nice shot,” Percy chuckled.
I figured since I usually payed for most of the expenses regarding our trips, he wouldn't mind me wasting a little bit of food at his expense. He understood the irony of the east and west, so it would stand to reason he would find humor in the direction my throw was aimed towards.
“Hey Percy, tell me again about the 1 armed archer,” I jested
“I've told you a hundred times before Fred,” he sighed. He knew that I knew that we knew, but it was an inside joke really. “He braces the bow with his feet and draws the string back with his teeth, you son of a *****.”
I laughed hysterically as I always do. It's only funny when he says it. Not that anyone else would ever say it, but when i play it back in my head it just isn't funny.
“So Fred, tell me about the 1 legged horse,” Percy countered. I had to expect this, but it was worth it.
“I've said it before and I'll say it again,” I sighed back.
“She's out on a limb and a jocky short.”
Percy chuckled again in his own self satiated manor.
Once we got back on the road, the radio was playing Hotel California just as we lit a joint. We looked at each other with eyes as wide as a 6 year old on Christmas day getting a BB gun! We sang along together like we had been there. In all honesty Percy probably could have been for all I knew. When you really think about it though, sometimes you've been there even if YOU were never there.

WHOA! So am I going to hear more about what happened to Fred, or am I just supposed to assume Chet attacked him because of the hamburger?! (Wary)

Also:
office.gif

That's ^supposed to be incentive to keep writing. :D

You write so well Yesm, with such humour too, I was engrossed, a publisher would dive out at you to get this!.:)

The road was a lone wolf, and we were it's prey. After our ode to Hotel California, a silence gripped us both. It's a familiar silence. A silence that speaks volumes of nothing, for the sake of pure perception. We had 17 hours left to go and neither one of us was uncomfortable with our lack of social discourse. Lucky for me I wasn't the one driving, but after our blissful shared contemplation reached it's conclusion it was time for a pit stop. We both had downed a couple of large poco colas after the thirst hit us, and it was time to have a short philosophical discussion with nature.

The rest stop was quite busy oddly enough for 11pm at night. There was a mother yelling at her two kids while they ran around like squirrels that had eaten two cubes of sugar each. There were also a couple of rough lookin' chicano's all huddled around an old pick up truck talking in Spanish about something funny, because they were all laughing. I had to piss.

I wasn't ready for what I walked into when entering the mens bathroom. (too be continued)

Latest posts

Back