answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly quiet. I can only handle sound in small doses now.

Do you wiggle your feet and toes when you are relaxing?

avoiding an odd number of items ... OCD actually

do you have a habit you'd like to get rid of

Trusting the wrong people

Do you wish you had a nicer looking body?

Yes, but more for self-esteem and functional reasons rather than for attraction and dating reasons.
I'm getting old, my jobs have always been physical, at 34 with nerve damage in both my upper and lower back from my career and having physically peaked about 8 years ago when I was 26, I have the incentive to make fitness and exercise more of a routine in my life. Until I can get into a higher paying job, it makes more sense for me to be my own backup in case my right hand quits off and all of the physical labor ends up being on me until my boss hires someone else.

If you had to pick between an emotionally fulfilling life, and a financially fulfilling life, which would you pick and why?

Nope. I would give one to my son but other than him I'm going out with what I came in with.

Would you give up all material things for self improvement?

self improvement sounds too little ... I want something really big in exchange ... like true happiness (it implies sex)

what do you think are the best physical / mental ages for sex (in men and women)

Good question. I had my first orgasm when I was 40, I think because of Catholic School upbringing (the gift that keeps on giving). So, maybe forties for women like me, but otherwise, 30s for both men and other women? Honestly, I have no idea- lol

Are you religious?

no I don't think I could cope

would you date someone paralyzed from the waist down

Sure, they just can't come to my house.

Would you date someone with a vastly different lifestyle?

yes as long as sexual exclusivity is assured

would you date your closest friend's (or sibling's) ex

Latest posts

Back