answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, never. Friends - no way. And siblings ex is even worse. I don't have any siblings personally but if I did, I don't think I could go near someone else's junk that my sister already had. That'd be weird to me. Very weird.

Same Q back at the next person

Ooh, yeah that's a "no" from me as well.

The less I know about someone's dating history, the better. As long as I know they are healthy/no STDs, that's all I want to know. If it was someone I knew well, chances are I'd know enough for my imagination to go places that I don't want it to go, and that's just nasty.

Would you date someone who was unhappy with their lives, but it wasn't the only thing they talked about?

I have restless legs syndrome too. I feel your pain!
Do your feet ache too? Mine ache so much I don't even want to touch them.

Yes I would swim in shark infested waters for $million bucks. There are several places that offer a safe swimming with the sharks experience.

Would you try riding an ostrich?

Would you try riding an ostrich?

Hell yes! ✊😂
Get me like a barrel racer helmet, some mismatched, tacky-colored Texas-made leather cowboy boots, a Jolly Rodger eyepatch, and a croquet stick.
I will absolutely ride an ostrich.
It'd look so **** insane I'm pretty sure NOBODY would honk at me offensively. 😂😂😂

What's your favorite time of day or night and why?

Is that possible? like riding a chocobo?
Absolutely! I'm willing to bet that chocobo are modeled after the ostrich

iu

iu

Do your feet ache too? Mine ache so much I don't even want to touch them.

My feet do ache but I think it's from arthritis. The restless leg sensation I get is like an intense itch deep in the bone, and it's in my feet more than my legs. Absolutely maddening, I'm ready to cut the suckers off.

I would say my whole life has been pretty great. I mean I'm still here through the good, great, not so good, bad and really bad. The most dangerous and thrilling ages were 15-24 but that's the norm I guess.

Same question

I'd say my late 20's. I had a girl friend with a kid and we all lived together. I started a more professional job and was respected. I thought the future was going to be great! We were working on goals together and our individual goals. We went on trips together. I really didn't have too many cares or worries. I was ignorant about politics and most of the world events.

When did you start to pay attention to world events?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back