Answering with questions...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it but do you know I know that you know or do you just think you know I know ?

(Hi BB) :)

didn't you just tell me you know, or do i just think you told me you know? :(

are you asking me if it matters who told what who knew what who knew, or am i thinking wrong again?

Do you know how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???

is it could a woodchuck or would a woodchuck, or am i thinking wrong again?

Do you know how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood or is it could a woodchuck or would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck even wanted too? :)

Well,Callie,it seems that woodchucks would like to chuck wood,but how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood or is it could a woodchuck or would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck wanted too,or would a woodchuck just go and do something else instead? :) Lol

You sure do like them there woodchucks, don't you....But, wouldn't a woodchuck chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

:) OH,nice one Dream,.........you have a sense of humour,......:),......you gotta join in though,....Lol

A canner can can anything that he can,but a canner can't can a can can he? Or can he not can a can or any kind of a can he can not can,because a canner should can any can that can be canned,or would be canned if he can can it,can he not?

Dream,your turn,....:)Ha!

Latest posts

Back