Answering with questions...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I argue about what a canner can or can not can, when I can not can my own cans?
You can not call that a "canned answer" can you?

Lol

Hi Dream,of course you argue about what a canner can or can not can, when you can not can you own cans?
You can call that a "canned answer" and I will try and be as "can-did" as I can,because a canner can can anything that he can,but a canner can't can a can can he? Or can he not can a can or any kind of a can he can not can,because a canner should can any can that can be canned,or would be canned if he can can it,can he not,as long as he can not can woodchucks,because woodchucks can choose to chuck wood because they can,can't they?

Thanks to you I think I will never eat canned food again, now I can not know the can from the canner or if the can was a can before it was canned I simply can not follow your canned logic although I don't doubt that you can go on talking about cans as long as you can and no amateur canner can stop your candid rant about cans and canner but please can you stop while you can, I have enough cans for a lifetime if I can eat canned cans or canner' cans, cans canned.. What I'm talking about here?!

Hi Dream,....:)

I thought we were talking about canning woodchucks?

Can you can woodchucks,or can a canner can woodchucks,i can not see the need to want to can woodchucks,can you,unless someone wants to buy cans of canned woodchucks,can anybody really want to can a woodchuck if they can or can they just buy frozen ones?

Lol,.....:)

Can you leave me in peace now I "would choke" laughing at the can canning, can canner, whatever, can someone else please join in before Gab puts me in the can? Lol

Hi Nuz! :)

Anyone can stop 🚨 the canner canning the cans,if they think they can,but can they be bothered, as canning cans,can be a really can-ny way of canning cans that need canning if they can can them or can-not,as the case may be,but canning cans can be a great way to can any and all cans that need filling with woodchucks 🐤 that can be canned if the canner can catch and can the woodchucks, 🐤can he do it ?❔

I dont think so.. How in the world can some canner or non-canner absorb all of ur can-ny canning? If u are so interesed Why do you can you not go to the can-ny can-store and by a can of canned soup and open the can using a can opener and fill ur self with can-ny canned soup? :p

Don't start me off,She-ra,please! :( You know I gotta do it,........................................**** it! :) I thought we were friend's,...:) :)

How many cans can a cannibal nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans,is it as many cans as a cannibal can nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans?

(Go for it Dream)! :)

How can I trust your cunning canning does cannibals now cans or they can can us for later can-nibalism?

Well,Dream,no one really knows many cans a cannibal nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans,is it as many cans as a cannibal can nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans,but can anyone trust a cunning canner who can can,and do cannibals now cans or can they can cans the canner can not can for later use by can-nibles? :)

Latest posts

Back