Any kingdom hearts fans?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soheb123

Reaction score
Im new to this site and i was wondering if any one of you has ever played kingdom hearts. Im asking because i was looking through some of my old things and found KH1.. I was lost in my childhood memories.. i hope im not the only one who still remembers KH
.... and if you have played who is your favorite character? Mines Roxas :p OH and also whos excited for kingdom hearts 1.5 coming out for ps3 :D

Want to transform your life? Want to get tips to de clutter your life and gain confidence? Then you need to check out this FREE ebook at dreamforchange.com

yes. i have only played the first one and i liked that. a lot. except the final bossbattle because thats annoying

Kingdom Hearts is awesome. Still have my PS2 and play em when I'm bored. Havn't played Birth by Sleep, but all the cutscenes are uploaded on YouTube so I'm not behind in the story.

My kid and I did Kingdom Hearts cosplay. She was Kairi and I was Maleficent. Good times... but I was NOT impressed when the Disney staff members who had a booth at the event had NO clue who my kid was... even when I told them, "She's Kairi." Geeze.

Sadly, a lot Disney employees are only taught Disney characters during training. If it's anything other than Disney they won't have a clue. Seeing as Kingdom Hearts doesn't belong to Disney, they wouldn't know Kairi. With KH, Square Enix just licenses Disney characters/stories to use in the game.

nerdygirl said:
My kid and I did Kingdom Hearts cosplay. She was Kairi and I was Maleficent. Good times... but I was NOT impressed when the Disney staff members who had a booth at the event had NO clue who my kid was... even when I told them, "She's Kairi." Geeze.

hahaha... .yea its truly a great game glad to know im not the only one who knows about it

deprimise said:
Sadly, a lot Disney employees are only taught Disney characters during training. If it's anything other than Disney they won't have a clue. Seeing as Kingdom Hearts doesn't belong to Disney, they wouldn't know Kairi. With KH, Square Enix just licenses Disney characters/stories to use in the game.

My understanding is that the Disney parks had a bit of Kingdom Hearts stuff in them, and that they've had progressively more. I even heard the characters have been available for meet and greet while wearing the Chain of Memories stuff- plus, there's a Sora costume. So I don't think we can lay the blame on Disney, itself.

Latest posts

Back