Anybody else get sick of people messing them around?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

I've just about had enough of it. One minute someone says one thing and next something totally different to let me down. People don't seem to know their own minds and i'm getting just a bit pissed off with it. If you don't want to know me don't f***ing bother me.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

okay....so, you're saying I should take what your saying like a grain of salt ?
Or maybe take what I'm saying like a grain of salt ?.....I dunno, I can't read your mind.

So people are deliberately lifting You up only to shoot You down? Who the heck would do that? Someone here?

What I said earlier was a rant to be honest. I've had a couple of letdowns recently and I just always come on here to vent my frustrations I guess.

ragingbull17 said:
I've just about had enough of it. One minute someone says one thing and next something totally different to let me down. People don't seem to know their own minds and i'm getting just a bit pissed off with it. If you don't want to know me don't f***ing bother me.

Hey! I know that feeling!

I also wonder why humans are such fickle beings (and... are women more fickle than men? Hmmm... the ones I've known have been, but I can't judge them all based on that).

Day 1: "I Love You!"

Day 2: "I love you like a friend"

Day 3: "I love you and am yours forever!"

Day 4: "Who are you? oh yeah! Thats right... I forgot sorry.."

etc., ad nauseam...

Someone who tells you they love you from day one? Red flag.
They are flakes from the get go. I can't believe you fall for that??!??

delayed_relapse said:
ragingbull17 said:

Hey! I know that feeling!

I also wonder why humans are such fickle beings (and... are women more fickle than men? Hmmm... the ones I've known have been, but I can't judge them all based on that).

Day 1: "I Love You!"

Day 2: "I love you like a friend"

Day 3: "I love you and am yours forever!"

Day 4: "Who are you? oh yeah! Thats right... I forgot sorry.."

etc., ad nauseam...

ClosetGeek said:
Someone who tells you they love you from day one? Red flag.
They are flakes from the get go. I can't believe you fall for that??!??

lol, thats not what I meant. You know what I meant.

its gotta be at least day 2...

Latest posts

Back