Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes because I chose them. Its not cool when someone tells you what to and not to wear.

Do you ever think someone is following you?

I don't care about cars as long as they work, and get from point A to point B, but this guy: th-591942938.jpeg
What's your favorite movie of all time?

Ooh, gold Aventador, nice choice. You certainly won't get confused where you left your car, in most parking lots.

It's tough for me to pick favorites, but you could say, maybe, that Star Wars had a big influence on me :p

If someday you could upload skills into your brain through a USB interface, would you do it?

Or would you still learn manually?

I noticed on Star Wars, just a tad.. ;)

No no no never, I keep my brain to myself no outside influence, please. :/ I'd sense a great disturbance in the force that way.

how many places have you traveled to in your life?

I'd like to visit Italy one day.. I still have family there.. be nice to see them

What's your best/favorite christmas day memory?

The first year my son could solve the riddle scavenger hunt by himself. I do it every year but when he was 7 he didnt need my help and that was worth more to him than all the honeysuckle he got. He keeps the clues and cards from Santa still.

Good question, same

Getting my Green Machine.

iu

What age was your best birthday?

5, I had a bunny cake and my dad was still alive and I really loved everything and I was happy. I didn’t have another good one until I turned 26 a month after my baby was born.

What is the scariest thing you’ve done?

Latest posts

Back