Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski down a hill that was under construction and not officially open.

I was flying, as I didn't know how to stop my skis properly - it was my first time ever going.

I could have splattered into a Jeep Cherokee parked (rather foolishly) at the bottom of the hill, and at the speed I was going, that would have been it - no more Ska Fish.

I don't know what I was thinking, attempting that hill. I guess I didn't want to lag behind my friends.

How about you? Scariest thing you've ever done?

Sorry for the lack of creativity but that's a really good question. I'm curious about how adventurous others are.

I don't really scare much. But, I was definitely nervous when I happened to walk right into the middle of a group of bears with cubs in the middle of a forest. I literally saw 10 bears. They looked at me like WTF! Some took off running. But, some stood up and growled. I had to walk past them to get out of the area too. The just stared at me making lots of noise. The hair stood up on the back of my neck. I had two guns drawn ready to go.

What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone else?

I’m not a naturally nice person but I’ve always given money or loaned money to people when they’ve needed it.

What is the most cruel thing you are willing to tell?

Well, IMO, the leaders (politicians) set the tone for many things. They are constantly dividing people into groups in order to make victims and/or abusers out of them to suit their needs.

Do you think any new animal species will come about that can happily digest plastic particles?

I don't know ... maybe they are creating such species
do you know profanities in other language

Redneck 'mercan. I used to be pretty fluent in body language but I'm a bit out of practice.

Are there any words that you just absolutely hate to hear?

I like to hear "You're so nice" not because it makes me feel all fuzzy inside but because I'm like "haha I fooled you"

If you somehow got invited to an exclusive sex club party, would you go?

no ... I can hardly cope with one person (in all aspects)

have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time

Yeah unfortunately... Better off learning how to love myself 💕

Would you let someone wrap you in seaweed for softer skin ?

Last edited:
I'm on the fence after my luck with love

Would you make up things just to push someone away?

Potentially...

Would you rather get caught cheating than to confess to cheating?

I would never cheat and I would never tell someone something hurtful unless I wanted to hurt them so get caught I guess. Besides if one is caught and p!and on doing it again then being caught could be a lesson on how not to get caught.

Would you rather just give someone a list of things that you do not like in the very beginning?

Latest posts

Back