Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loolz sounds bright to me, you don't know what dark is Finished 😂 And yeah annoyingly I do try to make them come true.

Would you ever choose your ex over the most amazing new opportunity?

hard choice because the devil is in the details ... but I know I'm fanatic about loyalty and continuity so I can say the ex has a slight advantage from the start

same question

Nah, an ex is an ex. Breaking up is a big deal, especially when you were once in love with the person you broke up with. If you made the difficult decision to end the relationship then it’s time to stick with it. You can’t change your mind as easily as you’d like, not for long anyway.

Life presents new opportunities everyday, the trick is knowing how to spot them,

Same question

Choose the opportunity that enriches you. If it's the ex then that works. What are the circumstances? Something must change or it's the same ol' same ol'. To walk back into the very situation you walked from is pointless unless you are willing to adapt to a new outlook.

On the other hand that amazing opportunity coud be a false flag. Where might it lead? Might I change from the mundane to the miserable?

I don't know what I'd choose until I get there. I need to know the circumstances.

New question:

Does age difference matter in a relationship? Or are we simply denying our love so others can be comfortable? Do vastly different ages in a couple bother you and why?

The actual number no. But, maturity age definitely. I dated a woman that was 16 years my senior. It was fine then. But, now, I really don't think so.

What is your dating age range?

Legal to still kicking...haha! It really just depends on the person and what is expected out of the situation. I just want someone to have fun and get along with.

How many times do you think you look in a mirror a day?

Over a thousand, maybe even over 10,000 an annoying symptom of body dysmorphia 🙃

Do you think men should have armpit hair? 🤣

Yep. It's masculine. Doesn't bother me either way

What trait in a person are you most drawn too?

Alone, Quit working at 40, Highly skilled in many areas, don't like people IRL, eat healthy, exercise, fix stuff instead of throwing it away, empathize with nearly everybody, still ride my bicycle at my age, enjoy all kinds of different hobbies, want a female android, have savings.

Do you want to be different from others?

I don't really care if I'm average, normal, typical or any of that honeysuckle. Im told I'm different but the twats that say it are all sheep so of course they think that. I just want to be me and there's only one of me so I'm different but I'm just like everybody else.

Is thinking bad the same as doing bad?

Want to do, yes. Will I do, no. I agree with what you said about thinking and doing being different. I was just curious what someone else might say.

Have you ever been to a castle?

Ive seen an alligator as close as I want to see one and that was 2 feet away.

Have you ever held a monkey?

Latest posts

Back