Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never heard of it, so no idear

Is there any foodstuff you wouldnt dare eat?

Bugs and creepy crawlies. :S

Do you think inanimate objects have feelings too? In their own ways?

When I was a youngster I did several times, but not since I reached adulthood.

If you had the chance of a perfect, romantic relationship, but it was with someone halfway across the world, would you give up your current life and closeness to your family in order to pursue it?

That's a serious question... I have moved abroad before for "love" but that ended and while no regrets I did miss my family a lot. I dont know maybe if it was an absolute sure thing and I could visit my family atleast once a year.

Would you consider hitchhiking cross country if all expenses were paid only condition would be to travel by foot &/ picked up by random drivers?

I know a few. My godfather was a magician, he taught me some stuff. He's killing himself with alcohol now which ******* sucks.

You ever been to Vegas?

I always wanted to go and I've been to other US holiday resorts, but alas, no.

Edit: Hah. Just realised I decided to merge two games into one... statement changed to a question.

Have you ever played (or even heard of) the IRC/WWW game Acrophobia.

Because I am nuts for nuts ... nuts-r-us ... its ALL's logo

Do you think we should have a thread for a logo change contest for ALL ?

It could be interesting, but I doubt the Moderators would like it very much.

Would you rather eat candy or potato chips when you are craving "junk" food?

Chocolate all the way baby!

What do you think your biggest problem that holds you back is?

no, im always meditating, introspecting and researching whats going on in the world BUT i didnt have anything like an appointment or whatnot

did you feel you did something that has bettered yourself in some way today? and if not do you feel any emotional reaction to that?

Latest posts

Back