Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you mean something major - I once didn't see a stop sign and was pulled over and given a ticket since that's against the law but nothing more major than that.

Have you ever spent more than a few days in the wilderness (no permanent shelter, no other people, no electricity, no running water, no toilet, etc.)?

Never tried it, and I don't think I'd like it. I would probably drown.

Before a hurricane, did you ever see the videos where people on the East Coast of Fl. are out surfing when the weather isn't even safe?

The container because the only time I use Cool whip anymore is for a graham cracker and cherry dessert.

Would you ever join the Burmese Python challenge and go python hunting? Those nasty things are moving northward out of the Everglades

Yes and they don't like it, but believe me, they always have a wonderful alternative medicine to what you don't want to take.

Would you take absolutely anything that your doctor prescribed for you?

Yes and they don't like it, but believe me, they always have a wonderful alternative medicine to what you don't want to take.

Would you take absolutely anything that your doctor prescribed for you?
No. They want me to get a "colonoscopy" but I will never do that either.

Have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

Latest posts

Back