Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed watching the World cup - soccer is fun but those fake injuries are nauseating. Football is fun to watch but only on very big games where you have a vested interest, otherwise not fun. Baseball can be very boring to watch. I guess I'm not much of a sports fan only watching the biggest games.

On average, how much time do you spend on social media per day?

I think 3/4 of the waking hours I spend on the internet and most of it on youtube and here

how many real life people you can soundly call "friends"

Maybe two people. If I had to struggle to think, I might think of a third.

How do you like to unwind after a long day?

Apocalypse Now
Snatch
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Fight Club
The Dark Knight
to name a few ...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would be your top pick and why?

The Nordic countries (especially Sweden and Finland) ... I think it's the best culture for me to fit in ... love them

same question

Apocalypse Now
Snatch
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Fight Club
The Dark Knight
to name a few ...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would be your top pick and why?
I’m pretty sure that somewhere on here I listed those exact movies as my favorites. Will you be my movie best friend? Hahaha

I’m pretty sure that somewhere on here I listed those exact movies as my favorites. Will you be my movie best friend? Hahaha
How can I possibly say no to someone with such excellent taste in movies :)

The Nordic countries (especially Sweden and Finland) ... I think it's the best culture for me to fit in ... love them

same question
They do have a great culture and also as far as I know Scandinavian countries are a really good example of how you can have both capitalism and a strong social safety net. My pick would be Canada for similar reasons and I would not have to deal too much with the language barrier.

edit: same question, can’t think of any other good one now lol

Last edited:
I heard Ireland has very cool people as well ... also Scotland if they leave UK or UK re-enter EU

do you play a musical instrument or use to sing

Nooo I wishhh I was good at singing omg

Hmm could you love someone that is anti immigration?

No and never heard of it. If its anything like a vegetable version of spam I probably wouldn't like it.

Do you eat spam or potted meat?

yes my mother prepares a hot sauce from it and other ingredients and is spread over pasta

do you have a favorite ethnic restaurant

If sushi counts, yes. I also like Eatily (northern Italian).

Are you confrontational?

Latest posts

Back