Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeahh and my friend got attacked during the ride was awful!

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

The wallpaper is beige with darker brown and black lines making a pattern of squares. The uncovered parts of the wall are just white.

I have some posters covering the walls though - Mustangs, LEGO, sharks, Pink Floyd, Star Wars, and some other stuff.
It might sound like a kid's room, but you know what, I was happy then.

I had a cool WW1 airplanes poster that I got at the air and space museum when I went to DC, it has a lot of the planes on it and some facts about them, I have to put that one back up again sometime.

So, that brings me to my question - do you have any posters or pictures in your room?

If so what are they (family friendly only, please).

No photos of people or posters of any kind. I have a section of one wall that serves as a cork board sort of type deal. Its random stuff that I liked well enough to save. Things like doodles, pages out of books, some notes to myself, swatches for knitting to help me remember projects that I want to make again. Then I have some needlepoint but with the backside as the front side. Oh yeah some funnies out of the newspaper and some of my own. I have several pictures of random stuff that I see something else. Some of those I have zoomed in to only show what I saw. A few menus because I liked the graphics....just a bunch of sh*t that will come down when I paint my walls. After a few months of bare wall I will start again.

How many baskets do you have?

I don't know ... and I live in an apartment

rate the following animals on a scale of 1 to 5 stars (0 if you don't know) ... cat, rat, bat, hog, dog

No. I own my mistakes. If I don't apologize its because I'm not sorry not because of hubris.

Do you enjoy calling people on their mistakes?

Do you enjoy calling people on their mistakes?

Not particularly. If I'm on the clock that's one thing, I'm in management, it's literally part of my job. Outside of that though, no. I'm fairly non-confrontational unless I absolutely have to be. Reason being is that I have some seriously hardcore anger management issues, and I can go from 0 and totally calm and handling it to the 200% overkill ratio of fresia it I guess I have no respect for human life whatsoever in about 0.03 seconds. Basically I prefer pacifism, because in a state of conflict, I'm partially psychotic, so I have a natural upper hand advantage that tbh, I'm neither proud of nor enjoy. It gets boring and tiring, it's very exhausting and isolating.

Who was it that said that the price you pay for getting to the top of the mountain is that you're alone on the top of the mountain when you get there?

Don't know...Orson Wells in The Third Man maybe.

I get that about anger management that's why I take my pills when I'm supposed to

Is going to work giving your body a break or is your job hard on your body?

Is going to work giving your body a break or is your job hard on your body?

Little of both, kind of depends on what I've gotta do for the day. It's the difference between a shipment of 230 pieces and having them all be boxes, and getting a shipment of 230 pieces and having them all be concrete garden decor. Kinda don't really know until you get in there and find out. Every company does stuff differently.

Do rain suits exist? Like the full-body kind? Is that a thing? Anybody?

Cause I'd like to do some stuff outside but the weather is increasingly unpredictable.

Not in my wardrobe!

Would you ever allow yourself to be a punching bag for someone who is having a hard time?

No. While I am partially psychotic and can easily rationalize the irrational, I'm not entirely without morality. I understand people perhaps a bit too well, I think. Most people are driven by their fears, rather they realize it or not. Asperations arise as a response to fear. People very often do crazy and stupid honeysuckle because they were inspired to do so by the irrationality of their fears. Because I understand this, and I understand what fear-induced psychosis is like, I only actually follow through with such as a purely defensive last-ditch fight or flight response effort. I don't actually enjoy it. I'm certain of my survival, but I'm certain of my survival in part because of the part of myself that understands this well enough to understand that the way you deal with someone in a state like that is you just become the bigger fear. It's quite monstrous, which is why I only do it defensively, sparingly, as a last-ditch effort in fight or flight mode when backed into a corner. I am, otherwise, not at all a violent person. I have a proclivity for it, a natural aptitude, yes, but that's not how I want to live my life. I like things more peaceful, harmonious, and structured. :)

Which star is your favorite star?

I assume you mean movie star and not celestial star? I really like Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, and Lilly Collins she's so **** beautiful. Classic stars I would say Audrey Hepburn, the epitome of a classy beauty. For celestial stars, my favorites include the Orion Nebula (M42), Pleiades (M45), and Pillars of Creation (M16).

Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?

Yeah during competitive dancing

Would you eat the last slice of pizza if a pregnant woman wanted it?

only if she's arrogant

rate the following on a scale of 1 to 5 stars (0 if you don't know) ... Avatar, Titanic, Godfather, Simpsons, Gladiator

0 5 2 4 0

Do you think you can still be lonely whilst in a positive relationship?

yes if I imagine two scenarios ... positive but not fulfilling (like with a nice person but not the right person) or positive but not redemptive (like suffering from a past trauma that not even love can heal)

same question

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back